Do you keep a round chambered in your self-defense weapons?

We tried a test at work one day to make officers more aware. When had one officer with pretend knife from 12 feet attack a officer and guess what they usually got stabbed. before they could draw a gun . that's why you keep a round chambered.
Guess what? You need to stay away from officers with pretend knives. Avoid having fits and stay away from shans.
How many evil doers have you shot?

Werbung:
Little kids who do not know how to use a gun keep rounds chambered, and if you are too shit scared to rack a gun under pressure you are too stupid to own a gun in the first place.

Source is the NRA

ALWAYS Keep The Gun Unloaded Until Ready To Use​

If you do not know how to open the action or inspect the chamber(s), leave the gun alone and get help from someone who does.

https://gunsafetyrules.nra.org/

So the NRA agrees with me that you should not own a gun

PS I passed, as usual. Next
Tell you what you come down to Florida and I will attack you from 10 feet with a rubber tire iron and see if you can draw from concealment and rack your pistol and shoot me.
I'm willing to bet at 65 I would still be able to get to you and smack you at will with it.
You sound like a Democrat now
If a Republican has no use for a gun he will not buy one where a liberal would try to take them

So do cops, federal agents, and soldiers. I've been carrying - with a round chambered - for decades. No one has ever known. Nor will they, unless the fit hits the shan and I am unable to evade/avoid. But keep on having your precious little tantrums and stroking your engorged NRA erection. It's... adorable.
The NRA considers you a fool as do I LOL I already showed you FBI agent chase bishop shooting a person by accident because he was as dumb as you and had a round in the chamber

If you do not know how to open the action or inspect the chamber(s), leave the gun alone and get help from someone who does.

Guess what? You need to stay away from officers with pretend knives. Avoid having fits and stay away from shans.
How many evil doers have you shot?
Your a ***** I was working and demonstrating why you keep your distance and we had a female officer who did not keep a round in her gun I did not want to embarrass her and she learned that .
What fits are you rambling about Joe and what's a shans. I have never shot anyone one.
I have drew my weapon 3 times . One when I was hunting for a armed mugger in a wooded area that robber 2 students and one time when I saw a guy walking around a building under 🚧 at 2 am .seems the Liberal admin neglected to inform us there was a contractor laying tile. His worker a illegal who did not speak English went out to get something and was locked out and was walking around the building pulling on doors..I confronted him and then ld him to stop from about 30 feet away he ignored me and then reached behind his back.I did draw my weapon but I'm well trained. He pulled out a cell phone to call his boss
The other 🕝 me was when a vech was stolen and I was followed by waiting for back up when they started shooting at me
I have never shot a human and pray I never will. But if it comes down to a criminal nal or nut job trying to hurt my family or me or another person yep I would shoot them .
You see gab I am a real man who believes he not only has the right but a obligation to defend his family him self and others from criminals and nut jobs that we have so many of .last year there were 1.2 million violent crimes . I have no intention of being one of those stats your free to.

Tell you what you come down to Florida and I will attack you from 10 feet with a rubber tire iron and see if you can draw from concealment and rack your pistol and shoot me.
I'm willing to bet at 65 I would still be able to get to you and smack you at will with it.
You sound like a Democrat now
If a Republican has no use for a gun he will not buy one where a liberal would try to take them
If you attack me I will rip your arms off with my bare hands

Then put your own gun back in your hand and giggle

Ask around

Last edited:
A pair of pompous asses. Trump is LOSING. the real Trump could not dance like that for over 5 minutes.
It is nice that you have not killed anyone.

Little kids who do not know how to use a gun keep rounds chambered, and if you are too shit scared to rack a gun under pressure you are too stupid to own a gun in the first place.

Source is the NRA

So the NRA agrees with me that you should not own a gun

PS I passed, as usual. Next
Hmm. I followed your link and couldn't find the verbiage you cherry-picked. One good cherry-pick deserves two more (both of these are NRA):

Should You Carry Your Gun With An Empty Chamber?
...The fact is that defensive pistol training has come a long way in the past 50 years. Beyond a doubt, carrying with an empty chamber is a bad idea—so bad an idea, in fact, that it could get you killed...

Why You Need A Round In The Chamber
...“Is it necessary to carry the semi-automatic pistol with a round in the chamber?” famed instructor Massad Ayoob asks in this video from Wilson Combat. “The answer is, only if you want to be fully prepared to survive.”...

If you're so inept/incompetent that you can't safely carry & deploy a modern firearm with a round chambered, you are too stupid to own a gun in the first place.

Hmm. I followed your link and couldn't find the verbiage you cherry-picked. One good cherry-pick deserves two more (both of these are NRA):

Should You Carry Your Gun With An Empty Chamber?
...The fact is that defensive pistol training has come a long way in the past 50 years. Beyond a doubt, carrying with an empty chamber is a bad idea—so bad an idea, in fact, that it could get you killed...

Why You Need A Round In The Chamber
...“Is it necessary to carry the semi-automatic pistol with a round in the chamber?” famed instructor Massad Ayoob asks in this video from Wilson Combat. “The answer is, only if you want to be fully prepared to survive.”...

If you're so inept/incompetent that you can't safely carry & deploy a modern firearm with a round chambered, you are too stupid to own a gun in the first place.

NRA GUN SAFETY RULES​

At the NRA, firearm education and safety is paramount—that’s why we offer a variety of programs and services to promote the safe handling, use and storage of firearms. Whether you’re a parent in search of information about firearm safety in the home, a first-time gun owner, or an old pro looking to brush up on your firearm handling skills, the NRA is here to keep you and your family safe. Explore NRA’s fundamental rules of gun safety, as well as information how to safely store a gun and good cleaning practices.
The fundamental NRA rules for safe gun handling are:

Blue Icon of a Firearm Pointed in a Safe Direction

ALWAYS Keep The Gun Pointed In A Safe Direction​

This is the primary rule of gun safety. Common sense dictates the safest direction, depending on different circumstances.
Blue Icon of Finger Off The Trigger

ALWAYS Keep Your Finger Off The Trigger Until Ready To Shoot​

When holding a gun, rest your finger alongside the frame and outside the trigger guard. Until you are actually ready to fire, do not touch the trigger.
Blue Icon of an Unloaded Shotgun

The fact is that the NRA believes that you are an asshole

NRA GUN SAFETY RULES​

At the NRA, firearm education and safety is paramount—that’s why we offer a variety of programs and services to promote the safe handling, use and storage of firearms. Whether you’re a parent in search of information about firearm safety in the home, a first-time gun owner, or an old pro looking to brush up on your firearm handling skills, the NRA is here to keep you and your family safe. Explore NRA’s fundamental rules of gun safety, as well as information how to safely store a gun and good cleaning practices.

This is the primary rule of gun safety. Common sense dictates the safest direction, depending on different circumstances.

When holding a gun, rest your finger alongside the frame and outside the trigger guard. Until you are actually ready to fire, do not touch the trigger.

Now you're just embarrassing yourself. Via dictionary.com, so you don't appear as clueless as you really are at your next GED reunion:

unload verb (REMOVE)

to remove the contents of something, especially a load of goods from a vehicle, the bullets from a gun or the film from a camera: We watched a ship unloading (sacks of flour).

"ALWAYS Keep The Gun Unloaded Until Ready To Use" clearly refers to storage and/or transport. Not while carrying on-duty or for self-defense. Which is why cops/MPs/soldiers/bodyguards/security personnel/CCW holders all carry with a round chambered - so it is "ready to use." If your CCW or duty weapon is unloaded while you're carrying it, then you have achieved a mind-blowing new level of stupidity.

The NRA is apparently your holy grail. Nothing you've cited from them advises keeping an empty chamber. I've furnished two advisories from the NRA to do exactly the opposite.

If you're so inept/incompetent/feeble/infirm that you can't safely carry & deploy a modern firearm with a round chambered, you are too stupid to own a gun in the first place.

Last edited:
Now you're just embarrassing yourself. Via dictionary.com, so you don't appear as clueless as you really are at your next GED reunion:

unload verb (REMOVE)

to remove the contents of something, especially a load of goods from a vehicle, the bullets from a gun or the film from a camera: We watched a ship unloading (sacks of flour).

"ALWAYS Keep The Gun Unloaded Until Ready To Use" clearly refers to storage and/or transport. Not while carrying on-duty or for self-defense. Which is why cops/MPs/soldiers/bodyguards/security personnel/CCW holders all carry with a round chambered - so it is "ready to use." If your CCW or duty weapon is unloaded while you're carrying it, then you have achieved a mind-blowing new level of stupidity.

The NRA is apparently your holy grail. Nothing you've cited from them advises keeping an empty chamber. I've furnished two advisories from the NRA to do exactly the opposite.

If you're so inept/incompetent/feeble/infirm that you can't safely carry & deploy a modern firearm with a round chambered, you are too stupid to own a gun in the first place.
The only one embarrassing themself is you. From the NRA, never leave a gun loaded

Are you having fun pretending to be pro gun? Who do you think that you are fooling? You are a dumb democrap

NRA GUN SAFETY RULES​

NRA GUN SAFETY RULES​

you do not understand

unload verb (REMOVE)

Being an expert on carrying gun really endears you to the intelligent people. When did you last protect yourself?

you do not understand
I understand that you are an undercover goon who wants to prove that all gun owners are as dumb as you

NRA GUN SAFETY RULES​

Werbung:
Back