Do you agree with what this man has to say ?

the annoying thing

I know they use women and children as shield's , and put weapons supplies and rocket launchers near and in hospitals play grounds schools shields .I know Russia Yemen and Iran are helping them along with several other radical Muslim terrorist.

Hamas are not freedom fighters eith they could have had 94 percent of the land they wanted and their own nation and rejected the offer,.
Yes they want the out cry aginst israel for going tfter the cowards and pervert and dope head that they are scum of the earth.

Werbung:

I know they use women and children as shield's , and put weapons supplies and rocket launchers near and in hospitals play grounds schools shields .I know Russia Yemen and Iran are helping them along with several other radical Muslim terrorist.

Hamas are not freedom fighters eith they could have had 94 percent of the land they wanted and their own nation and rejected the offer,.
Yes they want the out cry aginst israel for going tfter the cowards and pervert and dope head that they are scum of the earth.

so 13,000 dead women and children are acceptable? the destruction of their homes and economy is acceptable?
nah, the case against isreal continues.

Hamas has never been offered any deal to partition Israel.
The Earth has a lot of scum.

Hamas scum, Israeli scum, MAGA scum, fundie scum.

so 13,000 dead women and children are acceptable? the destruction of their homes and economy is acceptable?
How many died in WW2 or WW1 or Korea or Vietnam or in Iraq. The problem is it is like you don't seem to understand Hamas is the problem and is there using the people and the people are supporting .you didn't care when they were slaughtering Jew by the thousand burning baby's alive in front of their parents or sticking them with bayonets.or cutting them out of 💦 men alive. Or rapeing women then killing them and raping them and cutting them up. You didn't say a word about that. Tell the truth you hate jews and prefer Muslim and radicals.
You should go there and fight for them along with all the students Fr lom other nations protesting here .
Only scum and idiots support them.

How many died in WW2 or WW1 or Korea or Vietnam or in Iraq. The problem is it is like you don't seem to understand Hamas is the problem and is there using the people and the people are supporting .you didn't care when they were slaughtering Jew by the thousand burning baby's alive in front of their parents or sticking them with bayonets.or cutting them out of 💦 men alive. Or rapeing women then killing them and raping them and cutting them up. You didn't say a word about that. Tell the truth you hate jews and prefer Muslim and radicals.
You should go there and fight for them along with all the students Fr lom other nations protesting here .
you're comparing a world war with conventional armies to this? god that's stupid. they are nothing alike, *****.

you're comparing a world war with conventional armies to this? god that's stupid. they are nothing alike, *****.
Nope I'm comparing deaths . You see dumb ass Gaza started a war with Israel and are paying the price. Hamas is smart and knows how to use pitty and manipulate idiots like you especially when you hate jews to start with you racist bastard..
They are well funded and the liberal media loves it .screw them if they did not want war turn over the Hamas fighters single then out but they are not they are protected by Gaza even as Hamas kills them with their actions they intentionally put weapons in our schools inside schools hospitals playgrounds housing areas and the people let them. 72 percent approve of Hamas .your clueless about terrorists.

Nope I'm comparing deaths . You see dumb ass Gaza started a war with Israel and are paying the price. Hamas is smart and knows how to use pitty and manipulate idiots like you especially when you hate jews to start with you racist bastard..
They are well funded and the liberal media loves it .screw them if they did not want war turn over the Hamas fighters single then out but they are not they are protected by Gaza even as Hamas kills them with their actions they intentionally put weapons in our schools inside schools hospitals playgrounds housing areas and the people let them. 72 percent approve of Hamas .your clueless about terrorists.
comparing deaths from totally different circumstances is...stupid, like you. lol.
"an auto accident killing 10 is not a problem because millions died in ww2" <- right wing ***** "logic" lol

and you think a poll in gaza is accurate? you make regular morons look smart lol

comparing deaths from totally different circumstances is...stupid, like you. lol.
"an auto accident killing 10 is not a problem because millions died in ww2" <- right wing ***** "logic" lol

and you think a poll in gaza is accurate? you make regular morons look smart lol
Yes different but the same they were brutally attacked by Gaza and Gaza fought on the side of the Nazis in WW2 they hated Jews then before there was a Israel and you support them .go there and fight
But you won't your a coward all mouth

Yes different but the same they were brutally attacked by Gaza and Gaza fought on the side of the Nazis in WW2 they hated Jews then before there was a Israel and you support them .go there and fight
But you won't your a coward all mouth
Different but the same lol
Gid you say the dumbest things lol

I see leftists are still providing cover for the mass murdering tribal Muslim barbarians.

I see leftists are still providing cover for the mass murdering tribal Muslim barbarians.

not wanting children to be blown up by bombs isn't "providing cover for mass murdering tribal muslim barbarians", hateful *****.

would jesus have sent those bombs to isreal?
lets see if you are still too cowardly to answer that question. i'm betting you are :)

Jesus would be totally overwhelmed by everything that has happened in Palisrael over the last 200 years.
Jesus' idea of an ideal government was a hereditary monarchy ruled by a Jewish monarch.
He was as backward as everyone else in his times.

Airplanes, drones, antibiotics, steam power, internal combustion engines and electricity would have seemed like Satan's handiwork to Jesus.

not wanting children to be blown up by bombs isn't "providing cover for mass murdering tribal muslim barbarians", hateful *****.

would jesus have sent those bombs to isreal?
lets see if you are still too cowardly to answer that question. i'm betting you are :)
I've seen some of the images and videos from Oct 7. I don't care how many innocent people the mass murderers kidnap to hide behind, the Israeli army is completely just for hunting them down and slaughtering them like pigs.

Bing.

Werbung:
I've seen some of the images and videos from Oct 7. I don't care how many innocent people the mass murderers kidnap to hide behind, the Israeli army is completely just for hunting them down and slaughtering them like pigs.
You are hateful
No surprise you don't care if children are blown up

Back