Do you agree with trumps plan in regard to the flag https://www.yahoo.com/news/ll-constitutional-trump-again-calls-093312766.html

the annoying thing

Werbung:
i disagree. burning the flag as a sign of protest actually makes sense, since it basically says that the flag is a symbol of america and you are protesting american policies. the act recognizes that the flag is important. unlike people who make flag underwear which devalues the flag for example.

Trump is just pandering to his base, as always. He doesn't care about the american flag, none of his family ever served, all he cares about is money and his ego.

They say, 'sir, that's unconstitutional.' Well make it constitutional."

lol, its another of his stupid "sir stories" where he invents conversations with people calling him "sir" because of his huge ego.
but hey, feel free to "make it constitutional", call a constitutional convention. Lets see him put his actions where his big mouth is. of course, that should be after he releases his tax returns and his healthcare plan and infrastructure plan, he's already 8 years late on those.

he's just a big mouth cowardly bully who has no ability to govern.

I agree with making it illegal to do so . Bot sure what the penalty would be I would suggest a fine for the first couple time you were convicted then after that maybe some jail time maybe a month or so then more as you keep burning them .
Congress will not bother to pass a Constitutional Amendment against flag burning. Flag burning is not a frequent occurrence and it really harms no one. Passing a Constitutional Amendment is horribly complicated and expensive, no government will ever even attempt it.

this should be illegal. cheapening the flag for fund raising purposes.

but of course trump doesn't care about america, he cares about money.

Not once in his disastrous failed term as president did Trump mention flag burning. Americans rarely burn flags in protest, but I am sure a lot of old ragged flags get burned regularly, including the ones on old cop uniforms. This is not an issue. An again NO ONE is going to go to the bother of passing a constitution amendment against flag burning.

this should be illegal. cheapening the flag for fund raising purposes.

but of course trump doesn't care about America, he cares about money.
He only cares about money HE controls.
Have you purchased your Trump assassination sneakers yet? What about the collectible Trump assassination coin?
Why is every bit of Trump's campaign trash is made outside the USA? Because it's more profit for Trump.

Werbung:
I agree with making it illegal to do so . Bot sure what the penalty would be I would suggest a fine for the first couple time you were convicted then after that maybe some jail time maybe a month or so then more as you keep burning them .
What is next? Jail people who insult (ie reveal the truth anout) Trump?

Back