democrats think men can be pregnant

the annoying thing

YES
the stupidity of democrats grow by the day it is amazing how goofy they are getting.. The stupidity of democrats seems to know no limit .

Werbung:
male gender vs male biological sex. duh.
you aren't very brigh born a
Lol thinking men can get pregnant is a democrat thing. A man can not get pregnant unless hes a democrat lol.
Why dont you go have sex with a guy 50 or 60 tines and see if he can get you pregnant .

Lol thinking men can get pregnant is a democrat thing. A man can not get pregnant unless hes a democrat lol.
Why dont you go have sex with a guy 50 or 60 tines and see if he can get you pregnant .
You are clearly showing what a ridiculous paranoid fool you are.
There is no evidence that democrats in general believe that and you know it. Its called a cheap shot from a desperate dementia ridden source.

It reminds me of all the godbotherers who believe there's a god and we know the facts about that.

I do not reply to morons who think its ok to bun churches commit terrorist acts or hate crimes , they are below me not only menially but socially and ethically and from a moral stand point . They remind me of the kkk or Nazis and Russians committing war crimes .They are less then scum .

again, who says that biological men can get pregnant?

and its interesting you think about having sex with men. lol

Your boen a man or a woman a man cant get knocked up why don you and boris try it and see how long it takes you to get pregnant

yes, biological sex. not male gender. gender isn't biology.

i'll keep repeating this in the hopes that someday you'll figure it out

and its creepy that you fantasize about me and boris having sex. ugh. lol

yes, biological sex. not male gender. gender isn't biology.

i'll keep repeating this in the hopes that someday you'll figure it out

and its creepy that you fantasize about me and boris having sex. ugh. lol
O o understand my ***** friend I just happen to disagree . men cant get pregnant as some democrats think. But you keep trying good luck

O o understand my ***** friend I just happen to disagree . men cant get pregnant as some democrats think. But you keep trying good luck

no you don't understand, because people with a male gender identificaiton can get pregnant because they can be biological females. duh.

god you're stupid. lol

gen·der
/ˈjendər/
Learn to pronounce

noun

either of the two sexes (male and female), especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones. The term is also used more broadly to denote a range of identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female.
"a condition that affects people of both genders"

RATHER THAN BIOLOGICAL.

duh

Werbung:
gen·der
/ˈjendər/
Learn to pronounce

noun

either of the two sexes (male and female), especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones. The term is also used more broadly to denote a range of identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female.
"a condition that affects people of both genders"

RATHER THAN BIOLOGICAL.

duh
so have you got knocked up yet

Back