Democrats are delusional and uninformed

the annoying thing

I was talking to my politically challenged aunt. She refused to believe that Harris had said that wants sex change surgery's for people in prison including illegals. She also refused to believe that a family of 4 illegals were getting more benefits then a disabled vet with a family of 4 .
She only watches CNN the4 commie news network who will not cover the truth . She hasn't got internet . She is like so many other liberals they are cluses as to what has-been going on and who they are voting for,.

Werbung:
I was talking to my politically challenged aunt. She refused to believe that Harris had said that wants sex change surgery's for people in prison including illegals. She also refused to believe that a family of 4 illegals were getting more benefits then a disabled vet with a family of 4 .
She only watches CNN the4 commie news network who will not cover the truth . She hasn't got internet . She is like so many other liberals they are cluses as to what has-been going on and who they are voting for,.
The truth about Harris is either disbelieved or ignored by supporters of the corrupted democrat party.

This is an absurd issue.
The goal of the justice system is to reduce the instance of crime.

The percentage of people in prison in our country is higher than in Russia or China.
So we are clearly not doing a great job at dealing with crime.

There has never been a single school shooting in Canada.Not one. And Canadians also own a lot of guns. But they don't allow crazy people to own them.

We pay a huge amount to keep people locked up. We allow companies to charge prisoners huge amounts of money to make phone calls to their families. We allow other companies to make huge profits on ankle bracelets.

What does Trump want to do about crime, other than allow him to get away with any and everything?

More of the same tired crap that we have always used.

This is an absurd issue.

The percentage of people in prison in our country is higher than in Russia or China.

There has never been a single school shooting in Canada.Not one. And Canadians also own a lot of guns. But they don't allow crazy people to own them.

We pay a huge amount to keep people locked up. We allow companies to charge prisoners huge amounts of money to make phone calls to their families. We allow other companies to make huge profits on ankle bracelets.

What does Trump want to do about crime, other than allow him to get away with any and everything?

Freeing violent criminals from having to face the consequences and penalties for their crimes and dropping charges against them will never reduce crime in any nation.

The US has the highest percentage of people in prison in the world. More that China, more than Russia, more than Cuba.
It does not have the lowest instance of crime, though.
The only conclusion is that what we do in our country does not work, and we should try more to rehabilitate criminals rather than to punish them.

This is an absurd issue.

Kackles thinks many instances of locking up blacks or immigrants are wrong. I don't think she bases the reasoning on actual criminal activities the brown people may have committed, but may be based more on ideas related to racial quotas and compassion towards illegals.

Americans should never stop defending innocent children from sex-crazed leftist perverts and their corrupt political policies.
I will never stop laughing at your obs3ssions
This has nothing to do with children
Do you obsess about children and their genitals a lot ?
You are a creepy pervert

The US has the highest percentage of people in prison in the world. More that China, more than Russia, more than Cuba.
It does not have the lowest instance of crime, though.
The only conclusion is that what we do in our country does not work, and we should try more to rehabilitate criminals rather than to punish them.
Leftist substitutions of psychological counseling in the place of traditional prison sentencing of criminals is contributing to the skyrocketing Biden/Harris crime rates.

I will never stop laughing at your obs3ssions
This has nothing to do with children
Do you obsess about children and their genitals a lot ?
You are a creepy pervert
I oppose leftist perverted support for the ungodly immoral sexual exploitation of children.

Biden admin. pays activist $180K to promote transgenderism abroad | Politics News (christianpost.com) 3-6-24

Biden admin. pays LGBT activist $180K a year to promote transgenderism abroad
++++++++++++++++++++++++

Who is Kevin Jennings and Why Should You Care? (missionamerica.com)

Who is Kevin Jennings and Why Should You Care?

GLSEN FOUNDER TO HEAD 'SAFE SCHOOLS' IN OBAMA ADMINISTRATION by Sonja Dalton

Please read and forward to anyone who might be interested.

“U.S. Department of Education Secretary Arne Duncan today announced the following nine appointments to his senior staff: ...Kevin Jennings, Assistant Deputy Secretary, Office of Safe & Drug Free Schools..."

Jennings wrote the foreword for the book, Queering Elementary Education.

"In his own writings and books listed on the GLSEN Website, I've reported, Kevin Jennings has given tacit nods of approval to sex between young teens and adults. In addition to that, the writings and books, many of which I've read and are incredibly graphic, seem to normalize early teen same-sex sexual behaviors...It is unconscionable. This is educational malpractice and child corruption." -- Linda Harvey, Mission America, article from
World Net Daily

Werbung:
I oppose leftist perverted support for the ungodly immoral sexual exploitation of children.

Biden admin. pays activist $180K to promote transgenderism abroad | Politics News (christianpost.com) 3-6-24

Biden admin. pays LGBT activist $180K a year to promote transgenderism abroad
++++++++++++++++++++++++

Who is Kevin Jennings and Why Should You Care? (missionamerica.com)

Who is Kevin Jennings and Why Should You Care?

GLSEN FOUNDER TO HEAD 'SAFE SCHOOLS' IN OBAMA ADMINISTRATION by Sonja Dalton

Please read and forward to anyone who might be interested.

“U.S. Department of Education Secretary Arne Duncan today announced the following nine appointments to his senior staff: ...Kevin Jennings, Assistant Deputy Secretary, Office of Safe & Drug Free Schools..."

Jennings wrote the foreword for the book, Queering Elementary Education.

"In his own writings and books listed on the GLSEN Website, I've reported, Kevin Jennings has given tacit nods of approval to sex between young teens and adults. In addition to that, the writings and books, many of which I've read and are incredibly graphic, seem to normalize early teen same-sex sexual behaviors...It is unconscionable. This is educational malpractice and child corruption." -- Linda Harvey, Mission America, article from
World Net Daily
The op talked about sex changes for adult prisoners
Apparently that idea really got you fantasizing
You are a creepy pervert

Back