Democrat defenders of Bidenomics like the girly fake Rambo and the kackling bozo are incapable of bringing down food costs

mark francis

Poor people in America have never been in so much trouble as they are now experiencing after 4 years of failed Bidenomics foolishness.

It remains to be seen whether this will hurt or help consumers.​

Regardless of how the Biden-Harris administration downplays and denies it, grocery prices are rising, and Americans are struggling to put food on the table. Americans are spending the highest percentage of their income on food in three decades, with no sign of slowing down. By the end of last year, the average person was spending 25% more for the same grocery store products as they were four years earlier.

The trend is continuing: Groceries had already jumped 1.1% in cost on average by June of this year, and there is no end in sight. There are many reasons for this, including rising transport costs, higher minimum wage, and rising input price pressures, but there’s another factor to consider that should scare everyone who likes to eat: dynamic pricing.

Werbung:
What happens is that food prices are controlled by market forces. I have noticed that Aldi's, which has the lowest prices for most things, has more customers than other stores. It also has very acceptable store brands0 at much lower prices. Stuff people buy every day like eggs, milk and cheese are generally 10-20% less at Aldi's, and they have a quicker checkout system. I find I cannot escape from WalMart without waiting 30 minutes in the checkout line. Dollar Tree sells a variety of name brand bakery products (bread, bagels, cakes, rolls and buns) for $1.25.

After Covid, the supermarkets ceased to run specials and BOGO (buy one get one free) deals, These are returning again. What normally happens is that some major items actually come down in price.

Biden and Harris have both addressed "shrinkflation" which is what happens when products are sold for the same old price but with reduced quantities. The worst example I have seen is that Starlite mints that used to sell in 10 oz. bags for $1.25 are now only 2.5 oz.
Trump has said NOTHING about shrinkflation. Elect Democrats and they will hold hearings and that will cause public outrage and specific prices will be forced down when people stop buying the products mentioned.

What happens is that food prices are controlled by market forces. I have noticed that Aldi's, which has the lowest prices for most things, has more customers than other stores. It also has very acceptable store brands0 at much lower prices. Stuff people buy every day like eggs, milk and cheese are generally 10-20% less at Aldi's, and they have a quicker checkout system. I find I cannot escape from WalMart without waiting 30 minutes in the checkout line. Dollar Tree sells a variety of name brand bakery products (bread, bagels, cakes, rolls and buns) for $1.25.

After Covid, the supermarkets ceased to run specials and BOGO (buy one get one free) deals, These are returning again. What normally happens is that some major items actually come down in price.

Biden and Harris have both addressed "shrinkflation" which is what happens when products are sold for the same old price but with reduced quantities. The worst example I have seen is that Starlite mints that used to sell in 10 oz. bags for $1.25 are now only 2.5 oz.
Trump has said NOTHING about shrinkflation. Elect Democrats and they will hold hearings and that will cause public outrage and specific prices will be forced down when people stop buying the products mentioned.
Trump cannot do much now to lower skyrocketing food prices under the bozos now in charge who stole the 2020 election from him by fraud.

Trump promised to make it possible for the government to negotiate drug prices with pharma companies. He met with them once, and that was it. He said no more about it and did not do diddly-squat.

Werbung:
Trump promised to make it possible for the government to negotiate drug prices with pharma companies. He met with them once, and that was it. He said no more about it and did not do diddly-squat.
Leave it to democrats to jack up taxes on the healthy to help sick people pay their medical biills and drug costs.

Back