Crime soars while the ungodly blame the victims, not the crooks

mark francis

Jude 1:18
How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
Unsaved sinners do not understand good justice and judgment. America is suffering from the results of bad policies enacted by ungodly sinners who do not understand truth, reason, and good sense.

Dem St. Louis Mayor says business owners should be held 'accountable' for crimes that happen on their premises | Blaze Media (theblaze.com) 4-7-24

Dem St. Louis Mayor says business owners should be held 'accountable' for crimes that happen on their premises
1712566213593.webp

Werbung:
ungodly? our local arrogant fake christian has appointed himself the jduge of others religious values and beliefs. lol

Jude 1:18
How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
Unsaved sinners do not understand good justice and judgment. America is suffering from the results of bad policies enacted by ungodly sinners who do not understand truth, reason, and good sense.

Dem St. Louis Mayor says business owners should be held 'accountable' for crimes that happen on their premises | Blaze Media (theblaze.com) 4-7-24

Dem St. Louis Mayor says business owners should be held 'accountable' for crimes that happen on their premises
View attachment 12745
Slip a bit of god into it. That's always relevant to today. You must be fun at parties.

Mark is right a lot of crime goes unpunished.
Look at the prosecutor in NYC who has let illegals free no bail for assaulting cops. And he has done so before ..
Many liberals are like that.

Mark is right a lot of crime goes unpunished.
Look at the prosecutor in NYC who has let illegals free no bail for assaulting cops. And he has done so before ..
Many liberals are like that.
many conservatives are like that.
see, i can make stupid statements too, but the difference is that I am just doing it to mock you. lol

Most crimes are never prosecuted. They are better at solving murders than most other crimes, but most criminals get away with it.

Trump has been getting away with fraud and lies and false declarations his entire life, for example.

Most crimes are never prosecuted. They are better at solving murders than most other crimes, but most criminals get away with it.

Trump has been getting away with fraud and lies and false declarations his entire life, for example.
You must have a low opinion of the tens of millions of Americans who have supported Trump over the years. I know Hillary had a very low opinion of conservative Christians in America.

You must have a low opinion of the tens of millions of Americans who have supported Trump over the years. I know Hillary had a very low opinion of conservative Christians in America.
Yes Trump is a disgusting human, so yes I have a low opinion of his supporters

Werbung:
Trump is a hero to ignorant and stupid people. White Christian nationalists are the vanguard of ignorance and the epitome of stupidity.

Back