Could Dick Cheney’s endorsement be a reason Kamala loses?

Stray Bullet

In progressives circles there’s been a lot of pushback to his endorsement and even more so of Kamala’s gleeful acceptance of it. There’s already this Gaza thing that could cost her the election and now for war criminal Dick Cheney to endorse her, it’s not a good look if you want actual liberals to vote for you. Even in the face of a possible Trump win. I feel like besides choosing Tim Walz as VP, she’s been making all the wrong steps and every day the lesser evil argument becomes more and more of a cruel sick and twisted joke. Every day she makes me feel like I don’t care what happens to this country anymore. She is nobody to have any sort of faith in. She’s not a solution to anything. The only thing that she’s got going for her is she’d be the first woman president. Well just look at Kathy Hochul’s sorry ass (who also didn’t win a primary to get where she is) and you’ll know that first woman of anything isn’t something that should be rushed to if the candidate is a useless opportunistic bitch.

Last edited:
Werbung:
I didn’t say that they’d vote for Trump. They’d vote third party or stay home.
Well, in a country with 330,000,000 people, we probably will have people who voted for or against Kamala because they thought here were too few raisins in their Raisin Bran.

But I don't see where Cheney could be any deciding factor.

Well, in a country with 330,000,000 people, we probably will have people who voted for or against Kamala because they thought here were too few raisins in their Raisin Bran.

But I don't see where Cheney could be any deciding factor.
The progressive vote has been crumbling this whole year because of Biden’s horrible decisions. It could be worse than when Hillary ran I’d imagine. He’s given them nothing and lied to them insulting their intelligence along the way. You don’t gaslight these people and still get their vote. They’re not like Trump supporters.

What horrible decisions? Other than not restricting arms shipments to Israel, he has made none. And again, I think that Biden and Harris know more about how Jews are likely to vote if Israel is denied arms than you do.

It has to do with massive donations from wealthy Jews and emotional feelings Jews have for Israel. You are not Jewish and are no expert on Jews and how they feel.

If a candidate makes a decision that causes them to lose, then that is the worst problem they could have.

What horrible decisions? Other than not restricting arms shipments to Israel, he has made none. And again, I think that Biden and Harris know more about how Jews are likely to vote if Israel is denied arms than you do.

It has to do with massive donations from wealthy Jews and emotional feelings Jews have for Israel. You are not Jewish and are no expert on Jews and how they feel.

If a candidate makes a decision that causes them to lose, then that is the worst problem they could have.
You’re a sucker ass bitch for AIPAC. I base my beliefs on how I feel about the world and what’s right. You base yours on pussy ass ********* like having this fear of not winning the zionists over and getting their money. Fuck that. Fuck them. They can go fuck themselves completely. I won’t base shit on them. They’re not human beings to me. They’re monsters. They’re not a factor in what’s right for the world. He’s been the most bitch ass president we’ve ever had. Fuck him forever.

I do not support Biden because of AIPAC. I support him because he has built a lot of needed infrastructure, lowered outrageous drug prices, and managed to lower inflation better than any other world leader and without raising unemployment.

I do not support Biden because of AIPAC. I support him because he has built a lot of needed infrastructure, lowered outrageous drug prices, and managed to lower inflation better than any other world leader and without raising unemployment.
You think it’s over for him or Kamala if they don’t fall in line with what AIPAC wants though. News flash, that’s not good leadership. That’s not something to encourage or anything that’s moral. If you want to win that way then you don’t deserve to win.

You’re a sucker ass bitch for AIPAC. I base my beliefs on how I feel about the world and what’s right. You base yours on pussy ass ********* like having this fear of not winning the zionists over and getting their money. Fuck that. Fuck them. They can go fuck themselves completely. I won’t base shit on them. They’re not human beings to me. They’re monsters. They’re not a factor in what’s right for the world. He’s been the most bitch ass president we’ve ever had. Fuck him forever.
Go away you knuckle dragging idiot. You're so full of hate and bile because Biden didn't bow to your wishes.
Fuck you and your terrorists mates.

Speaking out against children being slaughtered by zionists (including the president) isn’t hate. And fuck you too.
Nearly 3000 kids a year get killed with your filthy guns and you say nothing. A few apprentice terrorists die and you start doing so results over it. Fuck the terrorists.

Nearly 3000 kids a year get killed with your filthy guns and you say nothing. A few apprentice terrorists die and you start doing so results over it. Fuck the terrorists.
My filthy guns? I’ve never owned a gun. I’ve been a democrat my whole adult life. You’re an assumptive idiot.

And what are establishment politicians who can’t even condemn a genocide going to do to stop gun violence? It’s a wedge issue just like abortion. They don’t seek to actually solve anything. They just want votes.

Werbung:
Back