Confirmed Hunter got special treatment

Werbung:
Except of course as I posted he got hit with charges that typically are not done for most people so it's confirmed he got a harsher treatment than normal I guess that's special treatment in that sense especially harsh

Bull whacky he got off easy the fix was in
I posted an expert who makes you look stupid lol

federal public defender with 30 years of experience who was working an addict-in-possession case in DC a few years back said he'd never seen prosecutors move forward on that charge," NBC News reporter Ryan J. Reilly tweeted, linking to his article titled "Legal experts say the charges against Hunter Biden are rarely brought."

"I spoke to multiple former federal prosecutors today. The only one who could recall charging the addict-in-possession statute was a prosecutor with decades of experience who remembered a lone case from many years ago," legal analyst and former federal prosecutor Renato Mariotti added.

***** lol

I posted an expert who makes you look stupid lol

federal public defender with 30 years of experience who was working an addict-in-possession case in DC a few years back said he'd never seen prosecutors move forward on that charge," NBC News reporter Ryan J. Reilly tweeted, linking to his article titled "Legal experts say the charges against Hunter Biden are rarely brought."

"I spoke to multiple former federal prosecutors today. The only one who could recall charging the addict-in-possession statute was a prosecutor with decades of experience who remembered a lone case from many years ago," legal analyst and former federal prosecutor Renato Mariotti added.

***** lol
Tax evasion is a felony Hunters bun was buttered by big daddy . Not the first time. He got him off a cocaine charge when he was 18

Werbung:
Back