CIVIL WAR, Down At The FAUX Noise Place!!!

Werbung:
There were 34 solid separate cases against Trump.
He is GUILTY. Now imprison him.
You cannot identify by statute a single law Trump broke and neither could any of the jurors that convicted him thanks to the democrats who twisted and contorted expired old state misdemeanors into brand new felonious crimes he did not commit and they had no jurisdiction over.

It looks like the democrats were attempoting to convict Trump of violating campaign laws similar to the ones Hillary and staff were convicted of violating but which resulted in no arrests and no show trials in spite of their guilt and convictions.

Last edited:
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

It's lookin' like it takes TWO Trump-males to handle a woman, now....
Trump_Jr._for_060124[1].webp

"DID I DO GOOD, DADDY?????"
1717347390360.webp

"I've already TOLD the boy to quit calling me Daddy!!!"

"NOTUS’ Reese Gorman has the scoop. Gorman reported that Rupert Murdoch “launched a full-scale lobbying effort” for Doug Burgum, with Marco Rubio the apparent second choice. Murdoch was so adamantly opposed to Vance that he frequently called Trump, “often multiple times a day,” to urge him to choose Burgum. Murdoch even reportedly sent employees to Mar-a-Lago to advocate for Burgum and against Vance.

According to Gorman,
Murdoch wanted Burgum as a check on Trump. A Fox communications consultant told NOTUS that Murdoch is “not looking forward to another four years where he’ll have to kiss Trumps ass. They don’t want Trump on Fox, so they get Burgum on there and groom him for the next four years and make him president. That’s his way of ending Trumpism.”

Werbung:
Gettysburg was a well defined military conflict that did not involve looting or cops of any description.
Trump said it was "beautiful". Those who participated disagreed. Trump said he would never attack uphill, but of course, if the enemy occupies higher ground, the attacker has no choice but to attack uphill.

Back