Blue MAGA

Stray Bullet

The way democrats are gaslighting and deny reality about Biden as a candidate (and Israel!) I think is equivalent to the way Trump supporters will say and do anything to defend Trump. Prove me wrong democrats. Have Joe Biden drop out and do not replace him with race baiting just as likely to lose candidate Kamala Harris.

Werbung:
very-nervous[1].gif The way democrats are gaslighting and deny reality about Biden as a candidate (and Israel!) I think is equivalent to the way Trump supporters will say and do anything to defend Trump. Prove me wrong democrats. Have Joe Biden drop out and do not replace him with race baiting just as likely to lose candidate Kamala Harris.
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

Careful, there....don't over-amp....we're kinda getting used to the thought you'll still be around, in November, for you post-loss slappin' around.

The way democrats are gaslighting and deny reality about Biden as a candidate (and Israel!) I think is equivalent to the way Trump supporters will say and do anything to defend Trump. Prove me wrong democrats. Have Joe Biden drop out and do not replace him with race baiting just as likely to lose candidate Kamala Harris.

You should seek help for your ever riding frustration.
Clearly you're frustrated that Biden is not listening to you. You'll get used to it.

Who cares whether he gets used to anything? Stray Bullet is not capable of making any logical sense. He is just always bitching, all the time.
Biden not only doesn’t listen to his base but he lies and tells them he is while actively doing the opposite for everyone to see. He insults peoples intelligence and that’s way worse in my opinion than Trump being a troll or something.

Biden not only doesn’t listen to his base but he lies and tells them he is while actively doing the opposite for everyone to see
How could possibly know that? If you call yourself his sounding board, why would he listen?

. He insults peoples intelligence and that’s way worse in my opinion than Trump being a troll or something.
It's you that's getting insulted be side he won't do what you want. Why should he? You're not running the country.

You're becoming irrational like old mark. The election must be getting to you.

How could possibly know that? If you call yourself his sounding board, why would he listen?

It's you that's getting insulted be side he won't do what you want. Why should he? You're not running the country.

You're becoming irrational like old mark. The election must be getting to you.
I don’t know why you’re getting cocky. You’re clearly screwed now with dementia Biden as your candidate. Enjoy Trump, Genocider.

I don’t know why you’re getting cocky. You’re clearly screwed now with dementia Biden as your candidate. Enjoy Trump, Genocider.
I'm not screwed and I don't particular care who wins. But I'll stick with Biden and Israel until every stinking terrorist is dead and the states that support them is glassed.
Is that clear you idiot.

I'm not screwed and I don't particular care who wins. But I'll stick with Biden and Israel until every stinking terrorist is dead and the states that support them is glassed.
Is that clear you idiot.
You say you don’t care who wins now that Joe Biden’s defeat is almost guaranteed. You’re pathetic. At least go down with him if you ever actually believed in his sorry ass. Where’s your honor?

You say you don’t care who wins now that Joe Biden’s defeat is almost guaranteed. You’re pathetic.
That's right I don't. If USA re elected Trump they deserve what they get. There's nothing to indicate Biden's defeat is guaranteed as much as you want it.

At least go down with him if you ever actually believed in his sorry ass. Where’s your honor?
Don't class yourself as honorable. You changed your side over a mob of terrorists and their supporters getting killed with their children.
Go and cry some where else. Next you'll be donating money to the taliban.

Werbung:
That's right I don't. If USA re elected Trump they deserve what they get. There's nothing to indicate Biden's defeat is guaranteed as much as you want it.

Don't class yourself as honorable. You changed your side over a mob of terrorists and their supporters getting killed with their children.
Go and cry some where else. Next you'll be donating money to the taliban.
Only a coward kills defenseless women and children and tries to justify it.

Back