Biden/Harris administration exposed for wickedly censoring evidence, facts, and details that could have saved thousands of lives during the pandemic

Werbung:
Yes like nursing homes! They let them die! Just look at Louisiana! Because of why? Why? You give me that answer ass!

They knew exactly what was going on!

Governors of at least 38 states issued covid executive orders, or their legislatures passed laws, granting medical providers at least some degree of immunity, according to one consumer group’s tally. Just how much legal protection was intended is at the crux of the skirmishes.

Nursing homes answered many negligence lawsuits by getting them removed from state courts into the federal judicial system and asking for dismissal under the PREP Act.

Bullshit! With the election and also with Hunter Biden as well. Why does he come out with it years later? Because he is scared he will be monitored by government! And of course $$$$$ money! More info will come out no doubt! Just like the media right now protecting Harris. And people like you fall for it!
No one is protecting Hamas. Hunter Biden was never a major issue and now is of almost no importance to anyone.

No one is protecting Hamas. Hunter Biden was never a major issue and now is of almost no importance to anyone.
Oh Hunter will be important once Joe is brought into it. You don’t think Trump will all of that rest. He was VP and Hillary was Secretary of State. No immunity! Trump knows all that are involved!
You take lightly Hunter Biden. That means you toss aside what you choose to not see or see. You hate Trump so naturally you point out all the negative. Hell I don’t hate Joe. What they did to him and to the voters is a disgrace!

Oh Hunter will be important once Joe is brought into it. You don’t think Trump will all of that rest. He was VP and Hillary was Secretary of State. No immunity! Trump knows all that are involved!
You take lightly Hunter Biden. That means you toss aside what you choose to not see or see. You hate Trump so naturally you point out all the negative. Hell I don’t hate Joe. What they did to him and to the voters is a disgrace!

who cares about hunter? he is a private citizen who is in trouble for filling out a form wrong. OH NO. lol.

He is the first son! And Biden was involved in his dealings with China, Romania etc.

prove biden did anything wrong in these "dealings" lol.
more vague weasel words.
all you idiots have is weasel words like that.

prove biden did anything wrong in these "dealings" lol.
more vague weasel words.
all you idiots have is weasel words like that.
Oh it won’t be me proving it! I did not hire investigators! Others did!

Last edited:
so...you idiots have nothing. lol
Hey, let me make this clear to you then I’m done with you again. If you do not see what they did to Trump that they could have done in 2016 and even before that, you are blind.
If you think another politician will not do the same, from both sides, you are sadly mistaken. People can go back 20 years just the same and no doubt that’s what will happen. They have opened their own cans of worms!
So move on your way! It’s politics and nastiness is no where finished. They will still try to get rid of Trump. If it’s a funeral, I would hope Melania tells every hypocrite to bite her ass and do not come near them!
Good luck!

Trump wants to destroy Democracy in our country. He deserves to be indicted, tried, and imprisioned.
The big mistake was hiring this ignorant mentally defective narcissist for the TV show The Apprentice.
Before that he was just a loudmouth New York City troll with a weird creature living atop his head,

Trump wants to destroy Democracy in our country. He deserves to be indicted, tried, and imprisioned.
The big mistake was hiring this ignorant mentally defective narcissist for the TV show The Apprentice.
Before that he was just a loudmouth New York City troll with a weird creature living atop his head,
So you want an Indian Jamaican (not claiming she is black) until elections. Does not speak of her father. Her father was not at convention. You look up why!
Harris is a liar and she will do fracking, will have open border, 25% capital gains taxes, cause insurance prices even higher, no additional drilling, taxes increased on corporations to cause cell phone taxation to go up, prices, etc. No tax on tips! Right! lol! Electric cars that no one can afford. Universal insurance for all. Car and home insurance predictions will be up massively by end of this year again! Immigrants having benefits ( our Medicare and social security). $25,000 to new home buyers! $6000 child tax credit! Free health insurance for immigrants. Living in hotels now while Americans on the damn streets! Wants to take guns! Defund police! Freedom funding account backing! So forth and so on! Cannot even get into the foreign issues! It will be total destruction!
Whatever you choose. Maybe you just live on the government. That’s ok I guess. You don’t have to pay much I guess. Either way it is what it is! We can all bitch until we are blue but whatever happens it will be!

Werbung:
It's bullshit??
Ask those million plus who died if they think its bullshit.
I didn't know you are a conspiracy nut also.
You're a ratbag of many talents, mainly stupidity.
It's bullshit??
Ask those million plus who died if they think its bullshit.
I didn't know you are a conspiracy nut also.
You're a ratbag of many talents, mainly stupidity.
Were you in those nursing homes, facilities, medical clinics or pharmacies? Until you see it, then you would never believe it! You are the oblivious ass, so until you saw what others have seen, shut the fuck up ass!

Back