Biden Defeated. Trump Wins Election.

Stray Bullet

I’m just going to make this post early. That’s how obvious it is to me that Genocide Joe will lose. And if he doesn’t then I want nothing to do with politics anymore and the world be damned. So you guys can make fun of me all you want because I won’t be here if the prediction fails. And it’d be great if a miracle happens like my vote for Cornell West will help him win. But I’m done with lesser evils. I’m going to vote my conscience this time for sure.

Werbung:
I’m just going to make this post early. That’s how obvious it is to me that Genocide Joe will lose. And if he doesn’t then I want nothing to do with politics anymore and the world be damned. So you guys can make fun of me all you want because I won’t be here if the prediction fails. And it’d be great if a miracle happens like my vote for Cornell West will help him win. But I’m done with lesser evils. I’m going to vote my conscience this time for sure.
It doesn't matter what you do. You're just another one of millions of nutters who haunt USA.
Someone will miss you but it won't be me.

Dam right! We are going to to bring such an onslaught at the ballot box that biden will not be able to overcom! Get ready to pack your bags biden!!

Dam right! We are going to to bring such an onslaught at the ballot box that biden will not be able to overcom! Get ready to pack your bags biden!!
Damn right???
Remember this dickhead.

IF YOU DIDN'T VOTE THEM IN YOU CANNOT VOTE THEM OUT.
Let that sink in you fool.

Damn right???
Remember this dickhead.

IF YOU DIDN'T VOTE THEM IN YOU CANNOT VOTE THEM OUT.
Let that sink in you fool.
Dickhead? Man, you’re getting real triggered. Maybe you should stop being a corporate democrat and ask yourself if you’re even a democrat at all if you get this upset about a Zionist like Joe Biden. Joe Biden upset real liberals. And real liberals are against genocide more than anything else. The games are over. We want a real candidate now. So the right wing will show out for their candidate because they have passion for their candidate. Even though I completely disagree with them, I still acknowledge that.

Dickhead? Man, you’re getting real triggered. Maybe you should stop being a corporate democrat and ask yourself if you’re even a democrat at all if you get this upset about a Zionist like Joe Biden. Joe Biden upset real liberals. And real liberals are against genocide more than anything else. The games are over. We want a real candidate now. So the right wing will show out for their candidate because they have passion for their candidate. Even though I completely disagree with them, I still acknowledge that.
I reiterate what I said.

I reiterate what I said.
Someone like John Fetterman is totally going to lose his re election for supporting genocide and becoming a regular on Fox News. They voted him in and they will vote him out by not showing up for him. That’s what’s going to happen to Biden.

If you thought the way to beat Trump was to turn democrats into republicans then fuck you. That’s a sad excuse of a victory and it was never going to work in the long run. I said it back then that Joe Biden was probably going to be a one term president.

You have said a lot of dumb things, and no doubt will continue saying them.
Biden's plan is to continue making this county prosperous and strong, as opposed to a dictatorship run by a smelly incompetent clown in a diaper.

Someone like John Fetterman is totally going to lose his re election for supporting genocide and becoming a regular on Fox News. They voted him in and they will vote him out by not showing up for him. That’s what’s going to happen to Biden.
Yeah sure and dickhead line you knows the course of an election.
Stuck with your support of terrorists.

You have said a lot of dumb things, and no doubt will continue saying them.
Biden's plan is to continue making this county prosperous and strong, as opposed to a dictatorship run by a smelly incompetent clown in a diaper.
Biden is just Ronald Reagan with a D by his name. In fact he’s worse because Ronald Reagan actually made a phone call to Israel and stoped a Palestinian genocide from happening when he was president.

Werbung:
Biden is just Ronald Reagan with a D by his name. In fact he’s worse because Ronald Reagan actually made a phone call to Israel and stoped a Palestinian genocide from happening when he was president.
Little wonder republicans is the party of the poorly educated, quote Trump.

Back