Back door tax plan will put it in your back door

Werbung:
She destroyed your hero in the debate so if she is dumb you support a true moorron lol

Ps back door? More of your sexual fantasies lol

She destroyed your hero in the debate so if she is dumb you support a true moorron lol

Ps back door? More of your sexual fantasies lol
Nope she earned that nick name decades ago when she was screwing married men.
LOL YOur a real ***** you know that . first she didn't destroy him second the mods were anything but impartial , as a matter of fact one was her sorority sister lug nut, t6hat sounds fair dont it .

Secondly if you recall dumb ass I have talked about Biden mental issues for 2 years and you denied it yet he was the true ***** in the debates. Now your trying to call trump one ? Please stop being a lying weasel sob.
O yes by the way dumb ass Trump isnt my hero as I have said all year I wish I had another choice to vote for. so there a another of your lies.
Your only goal is to be a argumentized political ass kisser

Werbung:
Nope she earned that nick name decades ago when she was screwing married men.
LOL YOur a real ***** you know that . first she didn't destroy him second the mods were anything but impartial , as a matter of fact one was her sorority sister lug nut, t6hat sounds fair dont it .

Secondly if you recall dumb ass I have talked about Biden mental issues for 2 years and you denied it yet he was the true ***** in the debates. Now your trying to call trump one ? Please stop being a lying weasel sob.
O yes by the way dumb ass Trump isnt my hero as I have said all year I wish I had another choice to vote for. so there a another of your lies.
Your only goal is to be a argumentized political ass kisser
Back door refers to a relationship with a separated person? Lol
God you are stupid

Yes, Trump is failing mentally it's obvious
Even fox news admitted Harris kicked his butt
So if Harris is dumb, Trump is a mooron duh

Back