Baby lived for nearly an hour after birth and abandonment by doctor in botched abortion

mark francis

Are late term abortions and after birth murders of babies occurring? Absolutely. How are abortionists getting away with such atrocities? Because they lie and abortion proponents cover for them, including leftist media outlets that refuse to report such atrocities and law enforcement and medical officials tied to democrat policy making and leftist job promotions and security, and more. If you like to stay employed, for example, you will not report after birth botched abortion deaths.

https://www.lifenews.com/2024/10/03/doctor-left-this-baby-to-die-after-he-survived-a-late-term-abortion/ 10-3-24

Doctor Left This Baby to Die After He Survived a Late-Term Abortion

Contrary to the abortionist’s and the Hospital’s claims that the baby was born dead, the Nurse, the baby’s grandmother and the Medical Examiner all claim that the baby was born alive, the ME goes further to say that the baby struggled for breath outside the womb for nearly an hour. The abortionist repeatedly claimed the baby was stillborn, yet he told the police that 30 minutes after delivery, he was waiting to see if there was “any more fetal activity.”

The State Attorney stated that there was no reliable testimony that indicated the abortionist actively smothered the baby. OK, but certainly, malpractice happened because no medical assistance was provided to the baby as required by Florida Law. There is a preponderance of evidence in this case that the child survived the abortion attempt and was born alive. In his statements to the police and when questioned about babies who survive abortions, the abortionist said that his usual procedure is to “not do anything and let the fetus expire, don’t do anything immediately.” His usual procedure? How many babies had he killed?

The abortionist may not have actively smothered the baby, but he willfully let the baby die under a pile of dirty towels and sheets placed on the baby’s face. But the State attorney found nothing wrong with his, which begs the question, what kind of state attorney reads this report, looks at the preponderance of the evidence that there was an apparent disregard for Florida law, and concludes that no crime was committed? A pro-abortion zealot who was later labeled the Butcher of Waco, that’s who. The State Attorney for Miami-Dade County in 1989 was Janet Reno.

Despite recently renewed and boisterous attempts by pro-abortion advocates to dismiss the reality, late-term and after-birth abortions happen. They always have and at an alarming rate. The Democrats’ gaslighting of the American public on this issue is reprehensible, and the willful underreporting of these blatant lies by the mainstream media is disgraceful.

Werbung:
Are late term abortions and after birth murders of babies occurring? Absolutely. How are abortionists getting away with such atrocities? Because they lie and abortion proponents cover for them, including leftist media outlets that refuse to report such atrocities and law enforcement and medical officials tied to democrat policy making and leftist job promotions and security, and more. If you like to stay employed, for example, you will not report after birth botched abortion deaths.

https://www.lifenews.com/2024/10/03/doctor-left-this-baby-to-die-after-he-survived-a-late-term-abortion/ 10-3-24

Doctor Left This Baby to Die After He Survived a Late-Term Abortion

Contrary to the abortionist’s and the Hospital’s claims that the baby was born dead, the Nurse, the baby’s grandmother and the Medical Examiner all claim that the baby was born alive, the ME goes further to say that the baby struggled for breath outside the womb for nearly an hour. The abortionist repeatedly claimed the baby was stillborn, yet he told the police that 30 minutes after delivery, he was waiting to see if there was “any more fetal activity.”

The State Attorney stated that there was no reliable testimony that indicated the abortionist actively smothered the baby. OK, but certainly, malpractice happened because no medical assistance was provided to the baby as required by Florida Law. There is a preponderance of evidence in this case that the child survived the abortion attempt and was born alive. In his statements to the police and when questioned about babies who survive abortions, the abortionist said that his usual procedure is to “not do anything and let the fetus expire, don’t do anything immediately.” His usual procedure? How many babies had he killed?

The abortionist may not have actively smothered the baby, but he willfully let the baby die under a pile of dirty towels and sheets placed on the baby’s face. But the State attorney found nothing wrong with his, which begs the question, what kind of state attorney reads this report, looks at the preponderance of the evidence that there was an apparent disregard for Florida law, and concludes that no crime was committed? A pro-abortion zealot who was later labeled the Butcher of Waco, that’s who. The State Attorney for Miami-Dade County in 1989 was Janet Reno.

Despite recently renewed and boisterous attempts by pro-abortion advocates to dismiss the reality, late-term and after-birth abortions happen. They always have and at an alarming rate. The Democrats’ gaslighting of the American public on this issue is reprehensible, and the willful underreporting of these blatant lies by the mainstream media is disgraceful.
1728018074989.webp

Don't expect any death news org. to tell the truth about viable human babies being murdered in the name of abortion.
i have no idea what a "death news org" is, your posts rarely make any sense, so i admit i have no expectations on something that makes no sense.

You are the one who mentioned 'life news' as opposed to 'death news.'
"life news" is the name of the media that you quoted from. duh.
cant even keep track of your own posts. hahahahah

i have no idea what "death news" is, can you point me to the media named that which I referenced? oh you cant? lol

god you are stupid.

"life news" is the name of the media that you quoted from. duh.
cant even keep track of your own posts. hahahahah

i have no idea what "death news" is, can you point me to the media named that which I referenced? oh you cant? lol

god you are stupid.
Death news organizations are those rags that promote the brutal bloody murder of innocent unborn babies at any stage of development.

list some of them and explain why you think i read them, lying moooron.
The truth about post birth abortions exists but that does not stop liars from trying to word their defence of post birth abortion to sound like no post birth abortions are taking place.

Minnesota abortion law has no viability limit​

"As I read the Minnesota law that you signed into law, the statute that you signed into law says a doctor who presides over an abortion where the baby survives, the doctor is under no obligation to provide life-saving care to a baby who survives a botched late-term abortion." — Vance
Minnesota lawmakers and Gov. Tim Walz in 2023 approved landmark changes to the state’s abortion law to guarantee legal protections for abortion providers and those seeking abortions. It followed the U.S. Supreme Court’s reversal of Roe v. Wade.

The law also undid legal requirements on abortion that had been put on hold under a state court case. Those included a 24-hour waiting period to get an abortion, a requirement that both parents sign off on an abortion for a patient under age 18, a provision preventing medical providers other than doctors from providing abortion services and limiting where the services or medications could be provided.

Walz with bills and crowd

Surrounded by advocates and supporters of LGBTQ+ and reproductive rights, Gov. Tim Walz signed three bills into law Thursday, April 27, 2023. They are meant to make Minnesota a refuge for those seeking gender-affirming care and abortions, and to ban what's called conversion therapy for youth and vulnerable adults in the state.
Nina Moini | MPR News
It doesn’t include a viability limit, meaning a cut off based on a fetus’s development for when abortions are allowed. Lawmakers removed the language last year but there hadn’t been a viability limit enforced in the state since a federal court ruling in 1976 essentially struck down state limits.

While they are allowed, abortions late in pregnancy are exceptionally rare. According to Minnesota data, in the last five years for which data is available just seven induced abortions have been reported in the third trimester of pregnancy.

The truth about post birth abortions exists but that does not stop liars from trying to word their defence of post birth abortion to sound like no post birth abortions are taking place.

Minnesota abortion law has no viability limit​

Minnesota lawmakers and Gov. Tim Walz in 2023 approved landmark changes to the state’s abortion law to guarantee legal protections for abortion providers and those seeking abortions. It followed the U.S. Supreme Court’s reversal of Roe v. Wade.

The law also undid legal requirements on abortion that had been put on hold under a state court case. Those included a 24-hour waiting period to get an abortion, a requirement that both parents sign off on an abortion for a patient under age 18, a provision preventing medical providers other than doctors from providing abortion services and limiting where the services or medications could be provided.

Walz with bills and crowd

Surrounded by advocates and supporters of LGBTQ+ and reproductive rights, Gov. Tim Walz signed three bills into law Thursday, April 27, 2023. They are meant to make Minnesota a refuge for those seeking gender-affirming care and abortions, and to ban what's called conversion therapy for youth and vulnerable adults in the state.
Nina Moini | MPR News
It doesn’t include a viability limit, meaning a cut off based on a fetus’s development for when abortions are allowed. Lawmakers removed the language last year but there hadn’t been a viability limit enforced in the state since a federal court ruling in 1976 essentially struck down state limits.

While they are allowed, abortions late in pregnancy are exceptionally rare. According to Minnesota data, in the last five years for which data is available just seven induced abortions have been reported in the third trimester of pregnancy.
completely irrelevant to my post.
god you enjoy looking stupid

Keep that baby comfortable before killing it!

These are the people who want to lecture us about humanity. 😒

he didn't say anything about killing a baby.
god you are stupid, and a liar.
sounds like you need a good lecture about humanity.

he didn't say anything about killing a baby.
god you are stupid, and a liar.
sounds like you need a good lecture about humanity.

Yes he did. What decision was he talking about? Trashing the baby or saving the baby.

Werbung:
You morons please tell me what happens if the choice the honorable Ralph is talking about is not to save thew baby and provide life saving medical care? What happens to that baby and would it be humane?

Back