Are they growing money on trees in the land of the loony left ?

the annoying thing

How much is California in debt right now?
Using a more accurate rate, we calculate the total of unfunded pensions in California at $846 billion – $530 billion more than the official estimate of $316 billion. But even using only the officially reported estimates, California’s state and local governments are about $1.0 trillion in debt.

So they are in debt its debatable exactly how much but we will go with the 1 trillion number

Next they have a plan for reparations that's estimate to cost as much as 800 billion

Then you have illegals they cost them about 31 billion a year

Cost to fix their elc transmission lines
$ 7. 3 billion
California’s grid operator has just approved a $ 7. 3 billion plan to build the thousands of miles of new high-voltage transmission lines the state needs to hit its climate goals.

No dada on this one but the Loonie left plans on loaning illegals money to buy homes (they have learned nothing) not dada on cost yet .

Cali has another plan to convert too green by 2045 I have not found any real data estimating cost but I will give it a try
13.43 million households

In 2021, about 13.43 million households were counted in the federal state of California, the most out of any state.
And 1.7 million business

Your talking billions upon billions for the panels and storage.

I did find it would cost about 13,000 per for each home .
But add in all the business and state facility's its hard for me to guess but I would say cost to a trillion

https://apnews.com/article/business-california-san-francisco-4af722f953e89fa1d775f50aa891e620 another 105 billion

Herse another 20 billion

There is more I could go on and on about it ., their spending is what to expect from Harris by the way, Her and joe have already proven that.

She is a radical plain and simple . She will lie and flip flop then if elected switch back .

Werbung:
potus can't spend money that isn't approved by congress.
you morrons are so stupid. lol
You know PJ… You do have a tad point, if republicans win their elections, the President’s hands can be tied but as far as the border, executive orders! President makes some decisions that have cost us a lot of funds!

potus can't spend money that isn't approved by congress.
you morrons are so stupid. lol

Well now lets see who the real ***** here is Shall we ?

Yes you can its called executive action , Apparently your cluses about how our government really works . You also forget about national disasters and war spending . Plus there are other ways to manipulate spending.

Here is a link for you lug nut

Yes you can its called executive action , Apparently your cluses about how our government really works . You also forget about national disasters and war spending . Plus there are other ways to manipulate spending

Here is a link for you lug nut

none of that is extra spending by executive decree.

How much is California in debt right now?
Using a more accurate rate, we calculate the total of unfunded pensions in California at $846 billion – $530 billion more than the official estimate of $316 billion. But even using only the officially reported estimates, California’s state and local governments are about $1.0 trillion in debt.
1. Who is “we” in the second sentence. If not you, you should use attribution.

2. It seems you have a case of selective outrage. Did you show any when Trump said he will pay for IVF?

1. Who is “we” in the second sentence. If not you, you should use attribution.

2. It seems you have a case of selective outrage. Did you show any when Trump said he will pay for IVF?
He stated he will try to get insurances to pay for it. If Harris is going to cover trans surgeries. Also $25,000 to new home buyers. Do you know what that will do? And how much? It’s all our money either way you look at it! They both spend! It’s the what and the why!

Werbung:
Back