Are Biden’s gaffes a cover up for not wanting to lose over Gaza?

Stray Bullet

Calling Kamala Harris VP Trump just seems too bizarre to me. Same with calling Zelenskyy President Putin. I wonder if maybe he’s doing this on purpose so that he can have an easy exit and just put Kamala in and then not be remembered as the president who lost because of a genocide. But maybe he really is this old and stupid. And that’s sort of sad because now the referendum on how he handled Gaza may be lost.

Werbung:
No he could have just dropped out
He could’ve. But he didn’t. He has every reason to lose and is staying in so far. So that makes him a complete idiot then. I know that he’s been betrayed by the zionists recently as they’re funding Trump now even after everything Biden did to sell us out like cheap prostitutes to them.

Biden is not fighting any war in Gaza. He is doing all he can to END the conflict there.
Netanyahu and Hamas are the ones fighting in Gaza.

Calling Kamala Harris VP Trump just seems too bizarre to me. Same with calling Zelenskyy President Putin. I wonder if maybe he’s doing this on purpose so that he can have an easy exit and just put Kamala in and then not be remembered as the president who lost because of a genocide. But maybe he really is this old and stupid. And that’s sort of sad because now the referendum on how he handled Gaza may be lost.
It is not about Gaza because you keep crying.
The people want terrorism stopped and Bibi will eliminate it from it's neighbours. Biden will forever be remembered as the POTUS who assisted.

Not possible because Biden does not know where or what Gaza is

It is not about Gaza because you keep crying.
The people want terrorism stopped and Bibi will eliminate it from it's neighbours. Biden will forever be remembered as the POTUS who assisted.
You will be remembered as the poster who defends murderous elites and a bootlicker.

Only by you and your opinion is worth nothing.
Not at all. Anyone with common sense can read these posts and see that you’re always quick to defend the cruel establishment and all the wicked ways of the world. And you’re racist. You don’t even make a point. It’s always just meatheaded ********* from you.

Children are not terrorists and anyone who pulls the trigger on them (or funds pulling the trigger) regardless of nationality is a monster. Joe Biden will rot in Hell someday if it exists.

But this is about Biden being inadequate now. I could never feel sorry for him in any way after what he’s done to people. A grand piano could fall on him and I wouldn’t give a fuck and just keep on walking.

Not at all. Anyone with common sense can read these posts and see that you’re always quick to defend the cruel establishment and all the wicked ways of the world. And you’re racist. You don’t even make a point. It’s always just meatheaded ********* from you.
Stop crying. You blast onto here with tears drenching the keyboard whinging about some dead terrorists.

I hated terrorists long before Israel invaded and I won't be happy until everyone is dead and those who enable them.
Is that clear?

Werbung:
Stop crying. You blast onto here with tears drenching the keyboard whinging about some dead terrorists.

I hated terrorists long before Israel invaded and I won't be happy until everyone is dead and those who enable them.
Is that clear?
Yeah everything you say is a lie. Got it.

Back