Anyone remember this guy ? AKA Joe and Giggles helping the bad guys again .

Werbung:
Biden and Obama both opened up billions of dollars in aid of Iranian mass murdering anti-American goals.
you mean agreements to reduce the chance of nuclear war? yes. i dont like nuclear war, i guess you do.
but then again you worship an evil god

We know why Mark did not want Britney Griner freed from Russian prison: she is Black and gay. Mark is a bigot. A typical Southern Bible-thumping neokluxing bigot.

you mean agreements to reduce the chance of nuclear war? yes. i dont like nuclear war, i guess you do.
but then again you worship an evil god
Democrats dummasses think giving the most hateful radical mass murdering terrorist nation on earth billions of dollars will somehow entice the brutal butchers to stop building their stockpile of WMDs.

We know why Mark did not want Britney Griner freed from Russian prison: she is Black and gay. Mark is a bigot. A typical Southern Bible-thumping neokluxing bigot.
I'm not sure releasing a terrorist threat to humanity in exchange for a drug abuser was the best of Democrat decisions.

Democrats dummasses think giving the most hateful radical mass murdering terrorist nation on earth billions of dollars will somehow entice the brutal butchers to stop building their stockpile of WMDs.
Been nuked yet? Yes or no?

I'm not sure releasing a terrorist threat to humanity in exchange for a drug abuser was the best of Democrat decisions.
I do not see how you can claim that Britney is a "drug abuser". She is a great basketball player and I imagine there s a lot of stress involved in being a seven foot tall Black woman playing highly competitive sports in a foreign country.

Odds are, the people who wanted illegal arms wold be getting them just as easy from a less experience arms smuggler.

You are a nasty woman-hating, racist bigot
. And probably some sort of masochist as well, as you come back here with the same racist, sexist garbage daily, and are duly insulted. Perhaps that is how you get your jollies.

Werbung:
I do not see how you can claim that Britney is a "drug abuser". She is a great basketball player and I imagine there s a lot of stress involved in being a seven foot tall Black woman playing highly competitive sports in a foreign country.

Odds are, the people who wanted illegal arms wold be getting them just as easy from a less experience arms smuggler.

You are a nasty woman-hating, racist bigot
. And probably some sort of masochist as well, as you come back here with the same racist, sexist garbage daily, and are duly insulted. Perhaps that is how you get your jollies.
You provide support for releasing drug abusers and terrorist arms dealers alike.

Back