Anyone remember this guy ? AKA Joe and Giggles helping the bad guys again .

the annoying thing

Yes he sold weapons to every radical in the world and we traded him for a semi popular athlete who smuggled drugs in to Russia.
Now hes right back selling weapons to our enemies to hopefully kill Americans thanks Joe Thanks giggles

Werbung:
well they helped an american citizen.
you always whine about helping non citizens, now you are whining about helping citizens? lol.

there is just no pleasing hateful people like you

you always whine about helping non citizens, now you are whining about helping citizens? lol.

Yes they helped a semi little known celebrity who smuggled drugs and new we have what is arguably selling weapons to our enemies and helping cause issue in Israel and with shipping and killing Americans another great deal from giggles and Biden helping our enemies and you brag on it like a toad .

Yes they helped a semi little known celebrity who smuggled drugs and new we have what is arguably selling weapons to our enemies and helping cause issue in Israel and with shipping and killing Americans another great deal from giggles and Biden helping our enemies and you brag on it like a toad .
so you are against helping american citizens you dont like? how pathetic.

so you are against helping american citizens you dont like? how pathetic.
Did I say I did not like her big mouth . NOPE I did not. There is something called a fair trade and we didn't get one . and you like it lek a ***** biden has a history of making poor deals then regretting them ,

Did I say I did not like her big mouth . NOPE I did not. There is something called a fair trade and we didn't get one . and you like it lek a ***** biden has a history of making poor deals then regretting them ,
so you liked her and didn't want to help her? wow, that's even worse.

so you liked her and didn't want to help her? wow, that's even worse.
didn't say I liked her either no lug nut ? no I did not I didn't even know who she was until she was arrested . And Its not a matter of like or dislike trading a marijuana a smugglers of dope for a mass killer who could care less and is a enemy of the civilized world .NICE try weasel but all your doing is making your self look Reall stupid and anti America

didn't say I liked her either no lug nut ? no I did not I didn't even know who she was until she was arrested . And Its not a matter of like or dislike trading a marijuana a smugglers of dope for a mass killer who could care less and is a enemy of the civilized world .NICE try weasel but all your doing is making your self look Reall stupid and anti America
so you knew nothing and you whined.
typical

so you knew nothing and you whined.
typical
Lol that was a good weasel comeback yes I also learned about her and do not buy her story. She knew it was there.. Nope again your wrong you see flapping mouth lug when she was arrested I learned about her.
As for Victory I knew about him years ago.
If she had been part of the deal as a bonus for the release of others being held it would would be different others had been there for much longer .
It was a really bad deal considering how high profile he was .
Bad bad deal plain and simple and you know it .
She made a great press story till you think about it

Lol that was a good weasel comeback yes I also learned about her and do not buy her story. She knew it was there.. Nope again your wrong you see flapping mouth lug when she was arrested I learned about her.
As for Victory I knew about him years ago.
If she had been part of the deal as a bonus for the release of others being held it would would be different others had been there for much longer .
It was a really bad deal considering how high profile he was .
Bad bad deal plain and simple and you know it .
She made a great press story till you think about it
You are always unhappy

There is no excuse for democrat policies of aiding and abetting enemies of civilization at home or abroad.

And just to show how dirty our government is do any of you know the story of the Grim Reaper who worked for the fbi .
Greg Scarpa was just one FBI 'informant' along with Whitey Bulger and others operating under the corrupt FBI head J. Edgar Hoover. Robert Mueller was head of the FBI in 2002 when he fought congressional subpoenas dealing with the case of 4 men convicted and sentenced to death for a crime the FBI knew one of its 'informants' had committed instead. Mueller had overruled the unanimous parole board recommendation that Mr. Salvati be paroled, effectively denying the innocent man he knew was innocent for an additional 14 final years of his wrongful incarceration.

Robert Mueller proved he was willing to sacrifice innocent Americans in order to protect the corruption of government institutions that had given him such high and lucrative jobs in the government. He and James Comey later botched the anthrax case in which their innocent victim was awarded millions from the government for Mueller's and Comey's false accusations against him.

Mueller and Comey conspired together again to try to frame President Trump for a fake crime in order to Help Hillary who invented the fake conspiracy theory Mueller spent years and tens of millions of dollars trying to piece together.

U.S. Must Pay $101.8 Million for Role in False Convictions​

BOSTON, July 26 — In what appears to be the largest sum ever awarded in such a case, a judge on Thursday ordered the federal government to pay $101.8 million for framing four men for a murder they did not commit.

Two of the men, Henry Tameleo and Louis Greco, died in prison after being falsely convicted in the 1965 gangland murder. Two others, Peter Limone and Joseph Salvati, were exonerated in 2001. Mr. Limone was released after 33 years in prison; Mr. Salvati had been paroled in 1997.

“It took nearly 30 years to uncover this injustice,” said Judge Nancy Gertner of Federal District Court. Judge Gertner said the case was about “the framing of innocent men,” adding that “F.B.I. officials up the line allowed their employees to break laws, violate rules and ruin lives.”

The men were exonerated after the discovery of F.B.I. memorandums, which were not turned over during trial, that indicated the government’s primary witness, a mob hit man named Joseph Barboza who was known as the Animal, had lied when he said the four men had killed a low-level mobster, Edward Deegan.

Mr. Barboza was protecting the real killer, and F.B.I. officials went along, the memorandums suggested, because Mr. Barboza helped them solve other cases and because the killer, Vincent Flemmi, was an F.B.I. informant. By the time the four men were exonerated, Mr. Flemmi had died while serving time in an unrelated case.

At the time of Mr. Deegan’s murder, the F.B.I. under J. Edgar Hoover was zealously committed to crippling the mafia, and, the judge said, the four men were treated as “acceptable collateral damage.”

Werbung:
Back