And you think Biden is confused.

Werbung:
Yes and Biden thinks Obama was president in 2019 and he was vp and Obama sent him to fix COVID .he's uncle was ate by cannibals and he's been locked up in jail 4 times and he rode a train across a bridge with no rr tracks and on too of all that he was a professor and top of his class.

You seem elated to showcase a Trump gaff but unreasonably discouraged by the posting of a similar Barack Obama gaff.
You bet I'm elated. Trump tells lies every single day and sometimes appears to speak in tongues. He suffers mental epilepsy.

And brilliant old soaks like you never accept the election wasn't stolen.
What was that about filling heads?
I am willing to accept proof that the evidence of democrat 2020 voting fraud does not show fraud, if only democrats would make an effort to prove that.

I am willing to accept proof that the evidence of democrat 2020 voting fraud does not show fraud,
The democrats have no obligation to show anything. Like you claim there's a god, you prove it.
You claim there was fraud, you prove it.
You don't seem to understand the basic principles. You're becoming senile or demented or both.

if only democrats would make an effort to prove that.
You mean like republicans should make an effort to prove it happened. They did. 60 times and not one of them got a start. Ring any bells idiot?

Werbung:
Back