Americans are not pleased with the unjust persecution of Trump for political purposes

Werbung:
I am not pleased that the judge did not throw the bastard Shitshizpants into prison. It is so clearly where the asshole deserves to be.

I am not pleased that the judge did not throw the bastard Shitshizpants into prison. It is so clearly where the asshole deserves to be.
Commies like to send their political enemies to Siberia while they rape and rob the citizenry for their own personal profits and pleasure.

But let us get down to the FACTS: How many times have leftist Communists robbed and raped poor Mark?

Unjust persecution of innocent Christians is a heinous offence against God and all Christians and unjust persecution of innocenmt Americans is an offence to all good Americans.
Prove which ones are unjust
So far all you do 8s wh8ne lol

I know. The Patriot Journal has been ruled off limits for democrats by Biden's 'Goebell Ministry of Edited and Approved Propaganda.'
Nope it just has zero credibility. Right wing mooorons rush here to post its nonsense because it's stupidity agrees with your stupidity

Overall, we rate the Patriot Journal Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, the use of poor sources, lack of transparency, and a few failed fact checks.
Detailed Report
Questionable Reasoning: Conspiracy Theories, Propaganda, Poor Sourcing, Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
MBFC’s Country Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic

Nope it just has zero credibility. Right wing mooorons rush here to post its nonsense because it's stupidity agrees with your stupidity

Overall, we rate the Patriot Journal Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, the use of poor sources, lack of transparency, and a few failed fact checks.
Detailed Report
Questionable Reasoning: Conspiracy Theories, Propaganda, Poor Sourcing, Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
MBFC’s Country Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
Hitler had his Goebbels chief of propaganda. US democrats have dozens of leftist media organizations crookedly carrying their dirty water for them.

Werbung:
Back