American Taliban

Werbung:
Amy Coney Barrett Sheds Her "Burka"??!!!!
June 19, 2024
"On a Supreme Court where the conservative supermajority increasingly leans on history as a guide, a dispute may be simmering over how many modern cases can be resolved by looking to the nation’s past.

Though Mullah
Clarence Thomas decision in a major trademark case last week was unanimous, it prompted a sharp debate led by Justice Amy Coney Barrett over the use of history to decide the case.

Barrett, the newest conservative on the court, accused Thomas, the most senior associate justice, of a “laser-like focus on the history” that misses the forest for the trees.”

The back-and-forth could signal a recalibration by some members of the court of how and when to apply
originalism, the dominant legal doctrine among the court’s conservatives that demands the Constitution be interpreted based on its original meaning."
1_ZND0s0i1MTgYW9FXNQ5uMA[1].webp

Clarence Thomas is quite simply a textbook example of quid pro quo corruption. He does not belong on the Supreme Court and never has been.

"Revelations about Justice Clarence Thomas’s failure to disclose luxury travel and other perks paid for by billionaire friend Harlan Crow are fueling debate about Supreme Court conduct. But a review of ethics policies across the federal government shows the other 2 million workers would face a harder time accepting gifts far smaller than those Crow bestowed on Thomas."
I find this amusing. As well as rather accurate. I doubt that Congress or the Executive Branch will manage to ever do anything to end Thomas's corrupt ways, but at least we might be able to know what elegant places they are visiting, and perhaps see their bus as it speeds by us during the Thomas's frequent vacations.

the taliban is basically a us government invention

islam slept for centuries until WarParty apparatchiks stirred up trouble

if you sow the wind, you will reap the whirlwind

the whirlwind has arrived

comrade stalin
kabul

us-supreme-court-justice-neil-gorsuch[1].webp

"I just say: Be careful."

ANOTHER REPUBLICAN, CANDY-ASS PUSSY JUST BEGGING FOR HIS FIRST, ACTUAL ASS-KICKIN....TRYIN' TO PLAY BAD-BOY!!!!!!

Werbung:
Back