ABC moderator lied, several babies were left to die under Walz after birth

Werbung:
Democrats make themselves despicable by their constant lies and deception. May God deliver us from the deceitful tongues.

https://www.lifenews.com/2024/09/12/eight-babies-from-tim-walzs-state-were-left-to-die-after-they-survived-abortions/ 9-12-24

Eight Babies From Tim Walz’s State “Were Left to Die” After They Survived Abortions
This is what Davis said.

There is no state in this country where it is legal to kill a baby after it’s born.”

That is still correct. What you forgot to mention is babies with botched abortions and possible brain damage.

Next you'll be suggesting they kill healthy kids immediately after birth like Trump said. Grow up.

Some babies are born unable to survive. Some are born without brains. And in such cases, doctors do not attempt to keep them alive for a few hours longer. Parents are consulted about such cases.

Decisions to keep doomed fetuses alive are NEVER made by any vice president or president, ever.

Some babies are born unable to survive. Some are born without brains. And in such cases, doctors do not attempt to keep them alive for a few hours longer. Parents are consulted about such cases.

Decisions to keep doomed fetuses alive are NEVER made by any vice president or president, ever.
No one is challenged that I have no issues with Abortion for certain cases , but heres what mark is talking about I think.
Some children aborted are still alive after the procedure especially late term . They kill them the law requires a child abortion when the child is still after removal is in fact murder.
out of 50 states only 10 states reported a abortion where the infant was still alive they has 277 cases the other 40 states did not give information .
\
Abortion of a health fetes after a certain point to me is murder. and that's because they are no longer just a fetus snd developed .

Liberals could care less about that.

No one is challenged that I have no issues with Abortion for certain cases , but heres what mark is talking about I think.
Some children aborted are still alive after the procedure especially late term . They kill them the law requires a child abortion when the child is still after removal is in fact murder.
out of 50 states only 10 states reported a abortion where the infant was still alive they has 277 cases the other 40 states did not give information .
\
Abortion of a health fetes after a certain point to me is murder. and that's because they are no longer just a fetus snd developed .

Liberals could care less about that.
The only people who should decide about abortions are pregnant women, with the advice of their doctors.
If it is a moral issue, it is not a governmental issue, it is a personal issue.

This is what Davis said.

There is no state in this country where it is legal to kill a baby after it’s born.”

That is still correct. What you forgot to mention is babies with botched abortions and possible brain damage.

Next you'll be suggesting they kill healthy kids immediately after birth like Trump said. Grow up.
Yes, the leftists parse words in order to deceitfully turn the truth spoken by Trump into a false accusation of lying, but only according to their edited and manipulated twisted misrepresentation of the facts.

The only people who should decide about abortions are pregnant women, with the advice of their doctors.
If it is a moral issue, it is not a governmental issue, it is a personal issue.
God did not give women and doctors the 'right' to murder babies at will.

Yes, the leftists parse words in order to deceitfully turn the truth spoken by Trump into a false accusation of lying, but only according to their edited and manipulated twisted misrepresentation of the facts.
You're the one who's twisted. It's a fact and that's the part that hurts.

Werbung:
Back