"You Scare Me"

Question: How come the cons here have not mentioned the kook at the Discovery Channel and what motivated him???[/QUOT

People have tried to talk about various things in the past to show the libs what they look like when they CONSTANTLY do it to conservatives, They never admit it and its become a waste of time.

We know what they would do if the tables were turned and really that is all that matters :)

Yes and this is another proof of their immaturity and childishness.

They try to use very opportunity or news story for political gain. Then, they blame cons of doing the very same thing.

Remember Bubba BJ Clinton blaming Rush for Oklahoma City?

Werbung:
I kinda doubt it.

They get this crap from their lib media outlets every day. They must regurgitate it here.

Oh well. It was a nice effort and clearly shows their bias.

Question: How come the cons here have not mentioned the kook at the Discovery Channel and what motivated him???

Right, exactly. It is the "lib media outlets" that compare Obama to Stalin, Hitler, Mao, et. al., so it is the "libs" who are regurgitating it here. It is the "liberal" Pocketfullofshells who is intimating that Obama is like "an early Hitler", not the self described "conservatives". Sure, that's it, sure.

Actually, it would make more sense for the liberal supporters of Obama's policies to be the ones who use overheated hyperbola to compare him to the world's most famous despots. I realize, that might seem counterintuitive, but think about it:

What has been the result of the Obama is Stalinhitlermaoamuslimterroristanamericahater nonsense? Has it turned the moderate or unaffiliated voters against him? No, all it has done is impugn the credibility of the opposition.

So, maybe it is the "liberals" who are making absurd charges. It would make more sense for them to do so than for the opponents of the current leadership in Washington.

The purveyors of silly hype helped Obama and his Democratic Congress get elected, after all, so it does make sense that Gipper is right: It is the left wing who is using such hype and then attributing it to the opposition.

??
So, who posted this under your screen name?

This is not the same link as what you posted earlier. Go back to the first post where you accused me of posting pictures of men in a funny mustache. Click that link, I did not post it.

No one did, you made a mistake, Click your own link

this new thing you are posting I did write, though there are no pictures involved but this is not the same thing as you accused me of posting earlier, why the switcharoo?

Looking back at your first link I see both my words are mixed with someone else picture under my name. I saw funny man with mustache posted by pandora and replied to that. I dont have an issue with reposting my words, I just dont want credit for pictures I didn't post.

I do not know if you were trying to make the picture mine or just the words, if you only meant to put my words for me then ok, I accept that and offer an apology. It looks like you are giving me credit for the picture in the post. They are my words but not my picture, I have a way better Hitler picture than that!

Looking back at your first link I see both my words are mixed with someone else picture under my name. I saw funny man with mustache posted by pandora and replied to that. I dont have an issue with reposting my words, I just dont want credit for pictures I didn't post.

I do not know if you were trying to make the picture mine or just the words, if you only meant to put my words for me then ok, I accept that and offer an apology. It looks like you are giving me credit for the picture in the post. They are my words but not my picture, I have a way better Hitler picture than that!

No, Pandora, I never did intend to attribute the picture to you, only the words I quoted. Sorry if it looked that way.

The point was that it is not the "liberals" on this board who are attempting to compare Obama to the world's most famous despots.

The phrase "Obama is Hitler" was attributed to me, even though it clearly had quotes around it. Anyone reading my posts realizes that my point is exactly the opposite of that. Moreover, the point I've made that comparing Obama to Hitler, Mao, Stalin, etc. and calling him a Muslim actually serves to give him more credibility. It would be far more appropriate and more effective to compare him to the current leaders of the EU, wouldn't it?

No, Pandora, I never did intend to attribute the picture to you, only the words I quoted. Sorry if it looked that way.

The point was that it is not the "liberals" on this board who are attempting to compare Obama to the world's most famous despots.

The phrase "Obama is Hitler" was attributed to me, even though it clearly had quotes around it. Anyone reading my posts realizes that my point is exactly the opposite of that. Moreover, the point I've made that comparing Obama to Hitler, Mao, Stalin, etc. and calling him a Muslim actually serves to give him more credibility. It would be far more appropriate and more effective to compare him to the current leaders of the EU, wouldn't it?

OK all cleared up :)

I never read you comparing obama to hitler, if you did I am sure it was with sarcasm.

obama is not like the hitler we fought in WW2, obama has not got that kind of power and that I know of he has not killed millions of people.

I stand by my statement though that he is like hitler when hitler first became chancellor. If you have been paying attention to the various threads in the last two years you would see it too.

they both picked an enemy and attacked them, for hitler it was Jew's Gypsies anyone with learning disabilities and blacks. for obama its rich white people, companies, conservatives

growing the power of government exc. so on

but that does not mean obama is going to kill 6 million conservatives, all I am saying is their beginnings are much alike.

Old video's of teachers guiding the kids to sing angelic songs about him and comparing very similar videos of modern teachers doing the same for obama

OK all cleared up :)

I never read you comparing obama to hitler, if you did I am sure it was with sarcasm.

obama is not like the hitler we fought in WW2, obama has not got that kind of power and that I know of he has not killed millions of people.

I stand by my statement though that he is like hitler when hitler first became chancellor. If you have been paying attention to the various threads in the last two years you would see it too.

they both picked an enemy and attacked them, for hitler it was Jew's Gypsies anyone with learning disabilities and blacks. for obama its rich white people, companies, conservatives

growing the power of government exc. so on

but that does not mean obama is going to kill 6 million conservatives, all I am saying is their beginnings are much alike.

Old video's of teachers guiding the kids to sing angelic songs about him and comparing very similar videos of modern teachers doing the same for obama

You do have a point that his supporters sometimes go overboard, just like his detractors. He is a human being, fallible as anyone else. He is really not very much different from his predecessor, despite all of the talk of change. Thinking he is going to solve all of the nation's problems is about as silly as thinking he is going to enslave us all.

One big thing we have going for us that Germany of the '30s didn't is the constitutional limits on the power of the president. Even if we did elect a potential despot, he would have a difficult time reaching that level.

You do have a point that his supporters sometimes go overboard, just like his detractors. He is a human being, fallible as anyone else. He is really not very much different from his predecessor, despite all of the talk of change. Thinking he is going to solve all of the nation's problems is about as silly as thinking he is going to enslave us all.

One big thing we have going for us that Germany of the '30s didn't is the constitutional limits on the power of the president. Even if we did elect a potential despot, he would have a difficult time reaching that level.

I agree, even if obama were more even than I think he is, he would have a hard time being a dictator here. Thank God for that :)

I do not think President Bush would have done what obama did with GM
or spent the stim money the way obama is spending it. I do not even think he would have spent the kind of money obama is spending though I am sure he would have over spent.... he did that in the past so no reason to assume he would not do it in the future.

Right, exactly. It is the "lib media outlets" that compare Obama to Stalin, Hitler, Mao, et. al., so it is the "libs" who are regurgitating it here. It is the "liberal" Pocketfullofshells who is intimating that Obama is like "an early Hitler", not the self described "conservatives". Sure, that's it, sure.

Actually, it would make more sense for the liberal supporters of Obama's policies to be the ones who use overheated hyperbola to compare him to the world's most famous despots. I realize, that might seem counterintuitive, but think about it:

What has been the result of the Obama is Stalinhitlermaoamuslimterroristanamericahater nonsense? Has it turned the moderate or unaffiliated voters against him? No, all it has done is impugn the credibility of the opposition.

So, maybe it is the "liberals" who are making absurd charges. It would make more sense for them to do so than for the opponents of the current leadership in Washington.

The purveyors of silly hype helped Obama and his Democratic Congress get elected, after all, so it does make sense that Gipper is right: It is the left wing who is using such hype and then attributing it to the opposition.

Oh THC, I can always count on you mixing things up.

Your news outlets love promoting lies and you fall for them all the time. Your news outlets claim cons/Rs are comparing BO to the monsters and you twist that into your news outlets are comparing BO to the monsters.

That hooch you use must be really good.

Oh THC, I can always count on you mixing things up.

Your news outlets love promoting lies and you fall for them all the time. Your news outlets claim cons/Rs are comparing BO to the monsters and you twist that into your news outlets are comparing BO to the monsters.

That hooch you use must be really good.

Do you even read my posts before responding? News outlets? 'my" news outlets? Do you think I'm Rupert Murdoch?

Who has been posting stuff on this board comparing Obama to famous despots?

Do you even read my posts before responding? News outlets? 'my" news outlets? Do you think I'm Rupert Murdoch?

Who has been posting stuff on this board comparing Obama to famous despots?

Let me TRY to explain.

Your news outlets are the liberal news outlets. That is where you get your information.

Second, I never posted anything comparing BO to the despots. YOU DID. And, your news outlets (those liberal ones...and I doubt you own one though you and MSLSD have much in common) are the ones claiming cons are making this comparison. Very few cons are actually making that comparison...but you bought the lie promoted by YOUR news outlets.

Werbung:
Let me TRY to explain.

Your news outlets are the liberal news outlets. That is where you get your information.

Second, I never posted anything comparing BO to the despots. YOU DID. And, your news outlets (those liberal ones...and I doubt you own one though you and MSLSD have much in common) are the ones claiming cons are making this comparison. Very few cons are actually making that comparison...but you bought the lie promoted by YOUR news outlets.

According to you, what are the "liberal" news outlets that are "my" news outlets?

I've never posted anything comparing Obama to despots.

You don't read my posts, or if you do, you don't understand them.

Your simplistic one dimensional left to right continuum is not a valid political model.

But, back to the real debate. Looking back on my post, really addressed nothing other than Gipper.

Perhaps we could start by taking the OP points one at a time:

First one:

You scare me because after months of exposure, I know nothing about you.

If the author of that piece knows nothing about Obama, how is it that he comes up with the rest of the piece? Doesn't that make some assumptions about him?

Much of what we read about the pres comes from his opposition, not from what he has said or done.

Back