You Cannot Help the Poor by Destroying the Rich

Werbung:
If we make everything that we need domestically the price of it will go way up.

No, prices are up because of inflation caused exclusively by fiat currency and central banking, the cost of high taxes and the cost of regulations and other government compliance issues which businesses are forced to pass on to consumers.

For one, unemployed people with sufficient benefits, in some form, will be much less likely to resort to crime, and secondly, it provides a safety net against poverty and squalor.

Open our abandoned factories and put America back to work. Quit outsourcing our jobs to other countries. "Employment" is key to alleviating a lot of crime and poverty. Let's see "Made in America" again.
sigs-object-018.gif

Open our abandoned factories and put America back to work. Quit outsourcing our jobs to other countries. "Employment" is key to alleviating a lot of crime and poverty. Let's see "Made in America" again.
sigs-object-018.gif

The reason companies are outsourcing is because taxes are too high and regulations are too costly here. If you want people to start new businesses, they have to be able to make a profit in order to want to take that risk. Repeal the income tax and you will see plenty of "Made in America" labels again.

The reason companies are outsourcing is because taxes are too high and regulations are too costly here. If you want people to start new businesses, they have to be able to make a profit in order to want to take that risk. Repeal the income tax and you will see plenty of "Made in America" labels again.

Well, it all boils down to "American" government, within itself, and "we the people" to fix this. There is no reason at all this cannot be done. We are suffering anyway, so let's tighten our belts and fix it. To hell with outsourcing, we can do our own work. In the long run, it will be worth it because we will have taken our Country back. Trading with some of those "looney" countries, adds to nothing but problems. America used to be a "hefty" bag but now it's a "wimpy" one, in that we receive no respect from several countries. But then again, Bush has not been respectful to a lot of countries either.

Some very good points here. While I would probably have some disagreements with Rev. Boetcker on his religious views, he has made some accurate statements here. Note how governments pretty much disregard all of these axioms:

1. You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.
2. You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong
3. You cannot help the poor man by destroying the rich.
4. You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.
5. You cannot build character and courage by taking away man's initiative and independence.
6. You cannot help small men by tearing down big men.
7. You cannot lift the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer.
8. You cannot keep out of trouble by spending more than your income.
9. You cannot establish security on borrowed money.
10. You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they will not do for themselves.

- Rev. William J. H. Boetcker

are the rich in any imminent danger of being destroyed?

OMFG!!!!
:eek::eek::eek:

No, prices are up because of inflation caused exclusively by fiat currency and central banking, the cost of high taxes and the cost of regulations and other government compliance issues which businesses are forced to pass on to consumers.

I take it you do not ascribe to the well affirmed economic belief that specialization of resources in fact makes things cheaper and more efficient?

I agree all corporate taxes are simply passed on to the consumer, but when you a nation can specialize in a few major fields and import the rest, it makes us more efficient in those fields.

Some very good points here. While I would probably have some disagreements with Rev. Boetcker on his religious views, he has made some accurate statements here. Note how governments pretty much disregard all of these axioms:

1. You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.
2. You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong
3. You cannot help the poor man by destroying the rich.
4. You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.
5. You cannot build character and courage by taking away man's initiative and independence.
6. You cannot help small men by tearing down big men.
7. You cannot lift the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer.
8. You cannot keep out of trouble by spending more than your income.
9. You cannot establish security on borrowed money.
10. You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they will not do for themselves.

- Rev. William J. H. Boetcker

He was a political conservative...anything for the rich.

Sorry, but doing business in America as though you LOVE this nation is NOT a harmful thought. Using Americans by lowering their wages and putting people into office you have bought MAY have worked from 1980 through now...but American families are ready to take our nation back.

Pay taxes or leave. Either way, opening up the market to competition and busting the monopolies which strangle hold our economic growth as a nation is a GOOD thing.

Why do we now in this country look down on and punish success? People get rich through hard work. Since when do we not value that in America anymore?

People are getting rich in this nation through falsifying the stock market futures....they didn't earn it...they stole it in the Iraq contracts which have NOT rebuilt anything in Iraq....

Those people who EARN are the workers....and the workers alone.

People are getting rich in this nation through falsifying the stock market futures....they didn't earn it...they stole it in the Iraq contracts which have NOT rebuilt anything in Iraq....

Regardless, if people make peaceful, honest, voluntary contracts with each other, it's none of your damn business what they do.

I agree with you that stock brokers don't produce anything of value, but the vast majority of workers are not innovators. The people that have the ideas and take the risks to start new businesses also deserve a great deal of credit.

Well, it all boils down to "American" government, within itself, and "we the people" to fix this. There is no reason at all this cannot be done. We are suffering anyway, so let's tighten our belts and fix it. To hell with outsourcing, we can do our own work. In the long run, it will be worth it because we will have taken our Country back. Trading with some of those "looney" countries, adds to nothing but problems.

I agree.

America used to be a "hefty" bag but now it's a "wimpy" one, in that we receive no respect from several countries.

LOL. I just had a flashback to that commercial.

But then again, Bush has not been respectful to a lot of countries either.

No doubt.

Pay taxes or leave. Either way, opening up the market to competition and busting the monopolies which strangle hold our economic growth as a nation is a GOOD thing.

Uhm, we already told them that. Guess what, they all went to China and Mexico. And it worked for them because of our open market and trade policies.

Careful what you wish for.

Boo hoo. I suppose there is some impediment to you buying a stock? And you are basically assuming everyone who got rich in the stock market did so solely on defense contractors? Give me a break.

Plenty of people get rich by working hard, or starting a company.

Further, if I goto HS, make good grades, goto college, make good grades, goto law school, make good grades and get a high paying job I did earn it.

If you chose to be a bum in HS, make average grades, or worse just drop out or not goto college, you deserve exactly what you earn, minimum wage.

Werbung:
Boo hoo. I suppose there is some impediment to you buying a stock? And you are basically assuming everyone who got rich in the stock market did so solely on defense contractors? Give me a break.

Plenty of people get rich by working hard, or starting a company.

Further, if I goto HS, make good grades, goto college, make good grades, goto law school, make good grades and get a high paying job I did earn it.

If you chose to be a bum in HS, make average grades, or worse just drop out or not goto college, you deserve exactly what you earn, minimum wage.

Oh, the old "don't talk about the subject at hand, just blather off some BS about nothing" tactic which is failing the republicans now.

Got is. You're not capable of discusssion.

Back