YOU can thank Joe for this

the annoying thing

Indeed for every crime a criminal gets caught for he commits many more and got away with it ,
I really hope all the sanctuary city's enjoy the full effect of crime and housing and feeding illegals they are all crying over it now .
This shat will cost Joe the election

Werbung:

Indeed for every crime a criminal gets caught for he commits many more and got away with it ,
I really hope all the sanctuary city's enjoy the full effect of crime and housing and feeding illegals they are all crying over it now .
This shat will cost Joe the election
No crimes by migtants under Trump moron? Lol

Yes they are having trouble in many of the left wing Paradise.
More crime more trash more pissing and shitting in the streets as goes on in so many liberal city's in mass.
Mayors and governors are crying we can not handle them to many .well now they know how border states fell Florida to.
Biden and back door Harris encouraged it. And have been sucking on their thump while spinning on the other thumb. Enjoying them selfs as they hurt the nation.
We had a lawn crew for our community .they made 15.00 a hour after 60 days .
Several were making over 20 as they had been there for awhile.the crew was mostly black and good workers and did odd jobs.They all spoke English . Now a year later a new company under bid them there might be 4 that speak English.
Starting to remind me of when Castro emptied his prisons and sent them to Florida. You might recall the cocaine cowboys who killed not just all over Florida but from California to Columbia.

Yes they are having trouble in many of the left wing Paradise.
More crime more trash more pissing and shitting in the streets as goes on in so many liberal city's in mass.
Mayors and governors are crying we can not handle them to many .well now they know how border states fell Florida to.
Biden and back door Harris encouraged it. And have been sucking on their thump while spinning on the other thumb. Enjoying them selfs as they hurt the nation.
We had a lawn crew for our community .they made 15.00 a hour after 60 days .
Several were making over 20 as they had been there for awhile.the crew was mostly black and good workers and did odd jobs.They all spoke English . Now a year later a new company under bid them there might be 4 that speak English.
Starting to remind me of when Castro emptied his prisons and sent them to Florida. You might recall the cocaine cowboys who killed not just all over Florida but from California to Columbia.
So no crime by migrants under Trump?
Did you complain about it then?

Werbung:
Back