yawn

clarkatticus

Flash! GOP candidates square off in New Hampshire and have a love-in with each other. Instead of projectile vomiting on my TV I could barely stay awake as each took their turn hugging each other while insulting the President. Not one new idea could be heard to separate their views, just pabulum for the masses. This is what we have to look foreward to?

Werbung:
Flash! GOP candidates square off in New Hampshire and have a love-in with each other. Instead of projectile vomiting on my TV I could barely stay awake as each took their turn hugging each other while insulting the President. Not one new idea could be heard to separate their views, just pabulum for the masses. This is what we have to look foreward to?

That's interesting. I get that same queezy feeling whenever I see or hear Barry. That's why I try not to watch or listen to him. You should do the same.

Werbung:

Leftwing extremist "new ideas" have practically destroyed the country in 2 1/2 years. :rolleyes:

Back