Ya' Can't Take Those Faith-Based Folks, ANYWHERE!!!

Phoenix68

"Four members of a Florida family were convicted Wednesday of selling a toxic industrial bleach as a fake Covid-19 cure through their online church.

A federal jury in
Miami found Mark Grenon, 65, and his sons, 37-year-old Jonathan, 35-year-old Joseph and 29-year-old Jordan, guilty of conspiring to defraud the United States and deliver
misbranded drugs, according to court records. That charge carries up to five years(?) in prison. Their sentencing is scheduled for Oct. 6."

Werbung:
"Four members of a Florida family were convicted Wednesday of selling a toxic industrial bleach as a fake Covid-19 cure through their online church.

A federal jury in
Miami found Mark Grenon, 65, and his sons, 37-year-old Jonathan, 35-year-old Joseph and 29-year-old Jordan, guilty of conspiring to defraud the United States and deliver
misbranded drugs, according to court records. That charge carries up to five years(?) in prison. Their sentencing is scheduled for Oct. 6."
No. Tell me it isn't true .
And good Christians also.

Did you get that mark?
Opportunistic charlatan godbotherers preying on equally stupid idiots like you.
A relic of trumps snake oil remedies. I remember Fauci cringing into his hands when Trump suggested it and now the legend lives in. Just add religion and the suckers will come.

Werbung:
No. Tell me it isn't true .
And good Christians also.

Did you get that mark?
Opportunistic charlatan godbotherers preying on equally stupid idiots like you.
A relic of trumps snake oil remedies. I remember Fauci cringing into his hands when Trump suggested it and now the legend lives in. Just add religion and the suckers will come.
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

Hey....everybody knows progress is a regional / relative concept.

Back