Wouldnt it be nice.....

Werbung:
Hey Dude...That is funny.

Are you still believing 9/11 was an inside job???

If so, you and the Hitler of Iran have something in common.

When you look @ the facts and how stupid the official story is,YOU KNOW IT WAS!

You believe the American government purposely murdered 3000 American citizens on 9-11. Is that correct?

Well I believe the American government is evil as it is constituted today. Evil in the sense of taking our rights and freedoms. But Truthers are out there were the buses don't run....

Hey Dude...That is funny.

Are you still believing 9/11 was an inside job???

If so, you and the Hitler of Iran have something in common.
actually - as someone who has been accused of being to the right of Republican's - I think it was an inside job!

... and assuming your forum name is in association with President Regan based on the role of George "The Gipper" Gipp he played in the film Knute Rockne.

I would have to ask you - do you REALLY think that the actor made the leader of our arch rival nation quiver enough to jump right up and BRING DOWN THAT WALL?

All those years of the "Cold War" and an actor tells Gorbachev to bring down that wall and everyone just oogles at the power! :D

Wouldn't it be nice if that little made up video were real? Sure would. Then, all of the accusations about the MSM being a creature of the nutty left would actually have a point.

Wouldn't it be nice if that little made up video were real? Sure would. Then, all of the accusations about the MSM being a creature of the nutty left would actually have a point.

wouldn't it be nice if FACTS were presented to show that it's wrong
rather than presumptuous OPINION'S?

no matter how logical an opinion seems to others, it does NOT make it a FACT.

I can't be kind about this. Anyone who thinks the attacks on 9/11 was an inside job is just plain stupid. And let's not even get into the idiotic argument about controlled demolitions. Oh please!!!

I can't be kind about this. Anyone who thinks the attacks on 9/11 was an inside job is just plain stupid. And let's not even get into the idiotic argument about controlled demolitions. Oh please!!!
Argument?

so you think it's perfectly logical how Tower 2 and tower 1 collapsed with the impact of HUGE planes and tower 7 collapsed straight down and why?

IF the impact of tower 1 were to have been the cause of tower 7 collapsing

WHY didn't tower 6 collapse - look at the location of tower 6 --- in between tower 1 and tower 7.

How can the ID of one of the hijackers be found on the ground unburned when the plane exploded inside the tower?

Let's not even discuss who occupied tower 7
convenient how those who potentially could have created a government cover up of that level was in tower 7

whatever ............. :confused:
... To me it is easier to see than the movements of tectonic plates ...​

Argument?

so you think it's perfectly logical how Tower 2 and tower 1 collapsed with the impact of HUGE planes and tower 7 collapsed straight down and why?

Yes. Why? Gravity.

IF the impact of tower 1 were to have been the cause of tower 7 collapsing

WHY didn't tower 6 collapse - look at the location of tower 6 --- in between tower 1 and tower 7.

It didn't receive the amount of structural damage that building 7 did, not to mention the thousands of gallons of fuel oil that burned in building 7 from a ruptured fuel oil tank.

How can the ID of one of the hijackers be found on the ground unburned when the plane exploded inside the tower?

Explosions do that. Massive explosions are even better at this. They eject everything around them outword at supersonic speeds. Or didn't you notice the huge explosion emanting from within the struture when the jet impacted the towers? Your question is like asking me why the body of at least one of the Columbia space shuttle astronaut's found nearly intact despite the fact that the shuttle disintigrated from a height of 200,000 feet. Was that a conspiracy, too?

Let's not even discuss who occupied tower 7

Ok, let's not.

convenient how those who potentially could have created a government cover up of that level was in tower 7

Well that made no sense whatsoever.

whatever ............. :confused:
... To me it is easier to see than the movements of tectonic plates ...​

Oh, I can show you those anytime. I'm a geologist. :)

if you can be open to information without prejudice (as in able to look at it in a third person prospective)

Watch this YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFpbZ-aLDLY

Understand - I am a free thinker and not a parrot to ANYONE'S agenda

... certainly far to the right of the little Bush and his fiscal preferences.

As for my comment about the movements of tectonic plates
It was to indicate that I am somewhat aware enough to recognize your Forum name and to utilize that at a vague reference to this conversation.

I will admit that there are MANY people who produce good arguments for and against this theory.

In the real world there are too many well schooled people who blatantly screw up (medical malpractice is a good example as were the Global Warming emails which were hacked)

NOTHING is infallible - since I do not have sufficient knowledge on this topic ... I am going to beat this dead horse until it moo's like a cow, quacks like a duck, or really sounds like a dead horse

Excuse my bluntness but I do NOT care who wants to insult me I was smart enough to be given a score of 162 on an IQ test in eighth grade.

I am NOT a genius but I am smart enough to pick up on things which lack truth without blindly agreeing to the 98.9% truth in the story

why did they close the public revue in 3 weeks if they spent 7 years to create the report (as that video claims)?

That sounds like Pelosi saying just pass the bill and fix it later :mad:

IN ADDITION:
I SAID: convenient how those who potentially could have created a government cover up of that level was in tower 7

YOU SAID: Well that made no sense whatsoever.

EXCEPT FOR THIS - this insinuation that the CIA was in the building

and the apparently confirmed Secret Service on floors 9 & 10

Werbung:
WHY didn't tower 6 collapse - look at the location of tower 6 --- in between tower 1 and tower 7

Without having any architectural knowledge, I'm going ask this question:

Why did ANY of the buildings collapse the way they did? Were they not designed with various forms of "stress" to the entire structure, etc. taken into consideration? Is it possible that brilliant "mankind the engineer", can't be sure how such structures might react when an unforseen, unexpected force threatens them?

Just asking... Give me the cliff notes.

Buy hey, I'm kind of a skeptic on certain issues. I don't believe that aliens from galaxies far away are necessarily going to visit earth in little spaceships made in shapes that the physical laws of our planet support, to date anyway.....or that they will be made out of steel!!!!

Back