Would you hire a man who like to have sex with Animals

Werbung:

ab1b3ee76c0e44919c0f74d86beea32d[2].pngWould you hire a man who like to have sex with Animals?

If you knew a man liked having sex with Animals would you hire them for a important position?
talk-to-the-hand-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

I'd imagine you'd have more luck, securing employment, after you'd learned the value of punctuation, Goober.

Nope his were public knowledge you lug
By the way did he say he actually had sex with animals which would be illegal in which case I would not hire him because he was a criminal or did he just say it was a sexual fantasy of his in which case you would not hire someone because of what they think about something that you don't ask anyone else about?

By the way I certainly would not hire you for any job including cleaning bathrooms because of all your creepy obsessions like your obsession with this man how many times have you posted about him? If I was so jealous kind of person I might be jealous about how much you are obsessed with him versus how much you are obsessed with me lol

By the way did he say he actually had sex with animals which would be illegal in which case I would not hire him because he was a criminal or did he just say it was a sexual fantasy of his in which case you would not hire someone because of what they think about something that you don't ask anyone else about?
Why dont you look it up for a change

Why dont you look it up for a change
Why don't you prove it for a change there's a big difference between someone who has violated the laws and someone who just thinks things thought crimes are not a crime in the US at least democrats don't want them to be maybe you right wing morons do

Why don't you prove it for a change there's a big difference between someone who has violated the laws and someone who just thinks things thought crimes are not a crime in the US at least democrats don't want them to be maybe you right wing morons do
Lol your problem is your trying to make excuses for perverts and joe biden. The truth is killing you toad boy

Lol your problem is your trying to make excuses for perverts and joe biden. The truth is killing you toad boy
So you support thought crimes? Arresting people for just thinking about something well you are a right wing fascist moron so I believe that lol

Werbung:
Back