With a dying white race, why are we not encouraging more white births?

There is also a tendency of people of all religions to stop practicing the religion they were born with. and this is ignored by whoever wrote this stuff.
There still seem to be a lot of Muslims in America who still despise Americans, Christians and Jews like they were taught by their Muslim religion masters.

Werbung:
That is how is seems to YOU.
'Woke Kindergarten' teacher calls for destruction of America: 'We've been trying to end y'all' (msn.com) 2-6-24

View on 'Woke Kindergarten' teacher calls for destruction of America: 'We've been trying to end y'all'

1713975867836.png

San Francisco Bay-area elementary school was trained by an organization called "Woke Kindergarten," whose leader wants to see America and Israel destroyed as countries, according to posts on social media.

According to the website, the head of the organization is "Akiea ‘Ki’ Gross (they/them)" who "is an abolitionist early educator, cultural organizer and creator currently innovating ways to resist, heal, liberate and create with their pedagogy, Woke Kindergarten."

"I believe the United States has no right to exist. I believe every settler colony who has committed genocide against native peoples, against Indigenous people, has no right to exist," Gross said in a recent Instagram post. "Y'all the demons. Y'all are the villains. We've been trying to end y'all. Get free of y'all."

"I believe in a free Palestine from the river to the sea," Gross continued.

ANTI-CAPITALIST TEACHER PROMOTES ANARCHY, 'LOVES' WHEN STUDENTS HAVE 'NO RESPECT FOR AUTHORITY'

Werbung:
Back