Will Trump choose Kerri Lake, Ted Cruz or Ric Grenell as his VP candidate?

DonKiRo

I'd say his very best pick might be Ted Cruz.

Brilliant attorney, according to Professor Alan Dershowitz.

Cruz is like heaven in peacetime, but like iron in a fight.

Knows the border really well.

Cruz advised Trump to keep his promises as a way to invest in his own reelection.

All gun owners have Cruz to thank for D.C. vs Heller.

Cruz was the ONLY GOP Senator with the guts to call Mitch McConnell a liar to his face (iow. on the Senate floor in 2015).

You will VERY seldom see Cruz make a dumb move or remark.

He is consistently rated one of the top 5 most Conservative Senators.

The potential Hispanic voting numbers is significant.

Cruz recognizes the great things Trump did as POTUS and has said he would enthusiastically support DJT in 24 if he decided to run, which he did tonight.

Look at the YouTube videos of Cruz busting the chops of Democrats trying to lie or twist the words or obfuscate and etc. to avoid accountability for their own or someone else's bad deeds.

He goes for their throats.

Trump could do much worse than Cruz.

And I dont think he could do much better than Cruz.

Werbung:
Cruz was the ONLY GOP Senator with the guts to call Mitch McConnell a liar to his face (iow. on the Senate floor in 2015).

Cruz recognizes the great things Trump did as POTUS and has said he would enthusiastically support DJT in 24 if he decided to run, which he did tonight.

Look at the YouTube videos of Cruz busting the chops of Democrats trying to lie or twist the words or obfuscate and etc. to avoid accountability for their own or someone else's bad deeds.

he is smart, of course now he's a pu$$y since he won't do any of that against trump, even though we all know trump is a hateful lying hypocrite who doesn't take accountability for his own bad deeds., cruz knows that now but he's too much of a coward to act on his beliefs.

IOW he's the perfect republican :)

I'd say his very best pick might be Ted Cruz.

Brilliant attorney, according to Professor Alan Dershowitz.

Cruz is like heaven in peacetime, but like iron in a fight.

Knows the border really well.

Cruz advised Trump to keep his promises as a way to invest in his own reelection.

All gun owners have Cruz to thank for D.C. vs Heller.

You will VERY seldom see Cruz make a dumb move or remark.

He is consistently rated one of the top 5 most Conservative Senators.

The potential Hispanic voting numbers is significant.

He goes for their throats.

Trump could do much worse than Cruz.

And I dont think he could do much better than Cruz.
while I do not want him to run lake would make a great vp but ted would be better

so what are her "ethics and morals" that would make her a great vp? is the VP supposed to lead the nation in morality or something? lol

you're so stupid.

and either he's lying about the election being stolen (morality? lol) or incredibly stupid. both disqualify her from being "great". duh

harris is a joke and you know it she was chosen because she's a woman and biracial she cant stand joe

so we're talking about your claim that lake would make a "great vp", not harris, moron. lol.
deflection fail.

so what exactly would make her a great vp? be specific as to how a lying tv news anchor with no experience somehow would be a great vp? :)

so we're talking about your claim that lake would make a "great vp", not harris, moron. lol.
deflection fail.

so what exactly would make her a great vp? be specific as to how a lying tv news anchor with no experience somehow would be a great vp? :)
like I said the first time daaaa her politics her morals and values are what we need not the democrat let the illegals and dope flow spend spend spend hurt america

like I said the first time daaaa her politics her morals and values are what we need not the democrat let the illegals and dope flow spend spend spend hurt america

give me an example of her "politics morals values" that will make her a great vp. How do "morals and values" make a great VP, anyway? lol.

clue for morons: we aren't voting for "pastor in chief". duh.

Werbung:
give me an example of her "politics morals values" that will make her a great vp. How do "morals and values" make a great VP, anyway? lol.

clue for morons: we aren't voting for "pastor in chief". duh.
I will use a (literally) "gross" exaggeration to make a point.

What if a V.P. candidate wanted to make more adult Americans accept the idea of sexually molesting 14 - 18 year olds?

Anyone with that kind of morality should not be in a position of respect because he could possibly and to some degree of effectiveness, work to corrupt generations of young people, just from his example favoring the practice.

Back