Will they be held accountable ?

the annoying thing

Chances are trump will be held accountable in some way for having classified documents in some way, but will biden be held accountable or his son or his brother or Pelosi for thier crimes I doubt it not as long as democrats are in power.

Werbung:
Chances are trump will be held accountable in some way for having classified documents in some way, but will biden be held accountable or his son or his brother or Pelosi for thier crimes I doubt it not as long as democrats are in power.

which crimes do you think biden and pelosi commited? what is your evidence?

Democrats will never admit that hunter is a criminal or big daddy pulled strings to cover ip for him or pelosi used inside trading 8nfo to enrich herself and family

Thats easy to answer.

List the crimes they have committed and bern charged for. I know you can't and this is a pathetic counter claim because the heat is being provided to Trump and you dont like it. You voted for him and got what you wanted and deserve what you get.

Democrats will never admit that hunter is a criminal or big daddy pulled strings to cover ip for him or pelosi used inside trading 8nfo to enrich herself and family
Now do Jared getting bailed out on his 666 5th property after threatening Qatar. Or the 2B he got from the Saudis even w/no experience running an investment firm. Or the millions he and Ivanka made IN THE WH. Or the millions trump got thru his DC hotel peddling influence. Or the fact that trump has classified docs that seem to have disappeared to who-knows-where (cha-ching). The list of real, actual crimes is long.

Now do Jared getting bailed out on his 666 5th property after threatening Qatar. Or the 2B he got from the Saudis even w/no experience running an investment firm. Or the millions he and Ivanka made IN THE WH. Or the millions trump got thru his DC hotel peddling influence. Or the fact that trump has classified docs that seem to have disappeared to who-knows-where (cha-ching). The list of real, actual crimes is long.
Ignore him. His mouth is as big as the grand canyon and his brain the size of an atom.

Yes the old what about trump line well what abiut clinton or o bung hole lol were talking about hunter here are we not

Yes the old what about trump line well what abiut clinton or o bung hole lol were talking about hunter here are we not
The point being, there IS credible, reported, actual evidence against the trump family. Hunter? Not so much. That "laptop" has been passed around more than a joint at a Dead show. No chain of custody; just conspiracy theories.

Werbung:
The point being, there IS credible, reported, actual evidence against the trump family. Hunter? Not so much. That "laptop" has been passed around more than a joint at a Dead show. No chain of custody; just conspiracy theories.
So far as I can see its done more circles than a click hand.
Everything is happening but nothing is going on.
It was the only hope they had to blacken Joes name and it failed.
But like the Hilary conspiracy and Obama’s deep state, it'll hang around like a dry fart for decades.
Old thingo reminisces on that rubbish. Little memory lane nostalgias. Brain food for dementia victims.

Back