Will Bob and his greedy wife go to jail

the annoying thing

Looks like Bob may have sold some classified information. That's treason.
Will Biden see to it his buddy gets a sweet deal or pardon him?
Depends on what Bob knows about Joe they are political buddies.

Werbung:
I think Bob will plead guilty if they drop charges against his wife and give him some leniency in sentencing
If it was me I'd strip him of his senate retirement and benefits . Confiscate the money and gold .ban him from holding any public office or involvement in politics. Give him 6 months in a federal prison with the old men and perverts and snitches so he will be reasonably safe.
Some people who claim that's harsh at his age he's pulled stuff like this before.
But he's old and I doubt he's much of a danger to anyone .
I think it would be fair. If he cried I WOULD charge his scrub bad butt with treason also.

No bob is claim ming he's been taking the cash out of his account for 3o years.
Still he has no explanation for the fact finger prints on the envelopes of the guy who bribed him.
He tried the old Biden trick but did not cover up the income like Hunter and Joe do

Yes as you can see a liberal here thinks its silly that bob did anything wrong . LOl Seems our poster is ingorant to politics and bobs history. Just like he is with Biden.

Yes the head democrat on a very important committee that deals with other nations will be gone a senior powerful democrat sold out the nation .

Werbung:
Back