Will AMERICA survive Obama ???

Werbung:
claiming a lie is true is not the same thing as proving it is true.
lets face you, you losers lost every court case. that's hard to do. except for losers :)
You keep mentioning courts that rejected voter fraud issues in the days and weeks after the election before any reliable investigations were done. I'll give you those cases which prove nothing. But judges presiding over the dozens of ongoing voter fraud cases that have yet to be settled are not unified in the leftists' prejudged assumptions that no fraud occurred. It is the number of these cases that damage the credibility of Democrats who continue to insist against evidence to the contrary that they committed no fraud.

Constitutional challenge to Georgia voting machines set for trial early next year - The Washington Post 11-11-23

Constitutional challenge to Georgia voting machines set for trial early next year

Being stupid enough to still believe the stolen election lie qualifies you as a right wing moron
American history is filled with records of bent election officials who committed voting fraud, almost always for the crooks and liars seeking to steal elections.

Mississippi NAACP leader sent to prison for 10 counts of voter fraud | The Daily Caller

Mississippi NAACP leader sent to prison for 10 counts of voter fraud

July 29, 2011

While NAACP President Benjamin Jealous lashed out at new state laws requiring photo ID for voting, an NAACP executive sits in prison, sentenced for carrying out a massive voter fraud scheme.
In a story ignored by the national media, in April a Tunica County, Miss., jury convicted NAACP official Lessadolla Sowers on 10 counts of fraudulently casting absentee ballots. Sowers is identified on an NAACP website as a member of the Tunica County NAACP Executive Committee.

Are you offended by the revelations of the voting fraud history of the Democrat politician?
Not at all. I'm demonstrating how when everytime your argument exhaust, you inject some god into it to take the blame.
You do it every time. You're full of shit.

You keep mentioning courts that rejected voter fraud issues in the days and weeks after the election before any reliable investigations were done. I'll give you those cases which prove nothing. But judges presiding over the dozens of ongoing voter fraud cases that have yet to be settled are not unified in the leftists' prejudged assumptions that no fraud occurred. It is the number of these cases that damage the credibility of Democrats who continue to insist against evidence to the contrary that they committed no fraud.

Constitutional challenge to Georgia voting machines set for trial early next year - The Washington Post 11-11-23

Constitutional challenge to Georgia voting machines set for trial early next year

and since then no credible evidence has been found. yiou've had 3 YEARS and failed every time, loser. lol

whose credibiity is bad? the side that has lost for 3 YEARS and found nothing. lol

and since then no credible evidence has been found. yiou've had 3 YEARS and failed every time, loser. lol

whose credibiity is bad? the side that has lost for 3 YEARS and found nothing. lol
Stop lying. You cannot refute the evidence, so you claim no evidence exists. That is a lie.

are you offended by republicans who commit voting fraud? lol
Yes. I advocate every crook who deliberately participated or participates in voting fraud be sentenced to prison, regardless of whether they think what they did was wrong of not.

Stop lying. You cannot refute the evidence, so you claim no evidence exists. That is a lie.
i claim its not credible, loser. lol.
because you can't convince anyone who is intelligent and independent. duh.
you are an election moron

Yes. I advocate every crook who deliberately participated or participates in voting fraud be sentenced to prison, regardless of whether they think what they did was wrong of not.

and yet you never seem to mention"every" crook, just democrats.
you are such a right wing hypocrite lol

Werbung:
Back