Why isn't anybody talking about peace in Israel/Palestine?

Werbung:
The arms industry and the israel lobby has the us congress in a hammerlock.

you ain;t see nothing yet..

wait till the war against china...

Comrade Stalin
Victorious in Donbass

We, the US have given more money to Israel than any other country in the world, in order to provide for their security. Yet, to my knowledge,
Israel has never made a serious effort toward peace, except once and in that instance the right wing of Israel assassinated the premier who negotiated it. Our funds are given without strings and they have not provided peace, security or stability. We need to stop dealing with the ultra right in either Israel or Palestine who do not want peace and put conditions on our aid and if necessary sponsor a peace keeping force made up from volunteers from both sides. I would bet that if offered the opportunity a majority from both sides would jump at the chance for an enduring peace. The alternative is to continue to throw money at a solution that has never worked and will never work.

I have a growing suspicion that their aim is to make Gaza unlivable and drive the majority of Palestinians out of their homeland, in order to control a much smaller population that would be easier to manage as they see fit. If that is true, then I think it would come under the heading of "ethnic cleansing".

Werbung:
The arms industry and the israel lobby has the us congress in a hammerlock.

you ain;t see nothing yet..

wait till the war against china...

Comrade Stalin
Victorious in Donbass
Matthew 24:6
And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Back