Why I hate Muslims.

I am not getting what you are trying to convey. I assume its me because past experience tells me that you usually communicate in ways that can be understood. So I am sorry I don't get what you are saying and maybe you can explain it to me better.

A few posts back I thought I saw you complaining that muslims were being lumped in with terrorists.

And then in this post it appeared to me that you were lumping 6 billion Christians in with terrorists. Did I just miss the sarcasm?

Even calling the perpetrators of the acts you posted (lumping those terrorists in with Christians) would be incorrect since by definition Christians are followers of Christ and by their actions those perps (I always wanted to use that word in a sentence since I hear it on tv all the time) prove themselves to NOT be followers of Christ. IF we accept the rhetoric of the terrorists who call themselves Army of God and believe them when they claim to be Christians then we are playing into their hands and ascribing to them more credibility than they deserve.

Hes a Liberal what did you expect?

Werbung:
Hes a Liberal what did you expect?

Hi Steveox,

I don't get what you are trying to say either.

Are you saying that because he is liberal (not that I have deduced that he is or not) he cannot communicate? Because I have seen little truth to any notion that liberal or conservatives communicate more or less clearly.

Or did you you mean that because he is a liberal he would lump Christians in with terrorists. I find it hard to believe that too many liberal would do that since many liberals are Christians.

Or did you mean that he would lump terrorists in with Christians? Which he clearly did when he believed the Army of God when they claimed to be Christians against all other evidence. I would not condemn him for that nor think that taking people at their claims (when one should not) is either a liberal or a conservative trait.
Or that he would do what he complained about? Only he can answer that for us.
Or something else?

Maybe you were not trying to say any of those things. Maybe you just wanted to score cheap political points by making a dig at someone with whom you disagree but which would advance our dialog not at all. If that was what you wanted to do then you would not have needed to explain yourself and there would be no need for me to ask for clarification. But I would like to give you the benefit of the doubt that you did not do that.

FYI Christians are not Terorist! only Abrabic Muslims do that kind of crap nowadays. Thats why the Koran is a very dangerous book to read. It should be banned!

FYI Christians are not Terorist! only Abrabic Muslims do that kind of crap nowadays. Thats why the Koran is a very dangerous book to read. It should be banned!

there's really no need to read an entire book about Muhammed. I think that's kind of a waste of time.But people should research it..study it

In the first place, the guy was a murderer. And, no, it's not that he once was a murderer and then he discovered Islam. No, quite the opposite: he invented Islam, and then became a murderer. He killed people who did not accept his religion, and he invented a conception of god in which God enlists humanity to murder for Him.

I think that's pretty much all anyone needs to know.

He was just jealous that the Jews had their own scripture, written in their own language, and the Christians had their own scripture, written in their own language, while the Arabs didn't have diddly squat - except for "djinn" (i.e., belief in genies). So, he set out to create not only his own religion, but a religion that would destroy other religions. Imagine a little child having a temper tantrum because he's just lost the game he was playing, and he gets irate and breaks the game so that no one else can play. Or the guy whose girlfriend dumps him, so he goes over to her house and shoots her. When people do stuff like that, they are living their lives as Muhammed did.

There you have it. That's the metaphysical essence of the matter. Everything else is just detail.

doug

The only way to keep muslims in line is drop a nuclear bomb on Pakistan. Lets see it will calm those muslims down. It calmed the Japs down back in 1945.

I am not getting what you are trying to convey. I assume its me because past experience tells me that you usually communicate in ways that can be understood. So I am sorry I don't get what you are saying and maybe you can explain it to me better.

A few posts back I thought I saw you complaining that muslims were being lumped in with terrorists.

And then in this post it appeared to me that you were lumping 6 billion Christians in with terrorists. Did I just miss the sarcasm?

Even calling the perpetrators of the acts you posted (lumping those terrorists in with Christians) would be incorrect since by definition Christians are followers of Christ and by their actions those perps (I always wanted to use that word in a sentence since I hear it on tv all the time) prove themselves to NOT be followers of Christ. IF we accept the rhetoric of the terrorists who call themselves Army of God and believe them when they claim to be Christians then we are playing into their hands and ascribing to them more credibility than they deserve.

I was showing the fact that one can post pics or video of things done by Muslims...does not make it what Muslims are, or believe. It shows what those who did it ...did and believe in. Blowing up a building can be done just as easy, and has been done by Christian Terrorist..and Muslim....None mean that even most Christians or Muslims support it...or that all of any faith should be viewed as Responsible. Extremist of all faiths are dangerous, and deadly. The Majority of all Faiths do not share there goals and murders.

and one thing I don't belive in is...just saying well those who do X are not Christians...or are not Muslims then....It says...they take out book, our ideas, claim our faith...but since there view does not line up with ours and we don't want to be seen with them...we will just pretend they are not of our faith...To accept that while way out of line with your own view of the Religion, and that there ideas are possibly a very warped view of the book in question...I think takes away from the responsibility of those of a faith...to do more to show why such extremist ideas are not the right idea of there faith...not to just say well they are not Christian and not deal with them.

A Suni is still Muslim...even if your Shia..

A Lutheran is still Christian..even if your Catholic..

and a Extremism is still of that faith...even if hate there extremism and think there ideas are 100% wrong.

Hi Steveox,

I don't get what you are trying to say either.

Are you saying that because he is liberal (not that I have deduced that he is or not) he cannot communicate? Because I have seen little truth to any notion that liberal or conservatives communicate more or less clearly.

Or did you you mean that because he is a liberal he would lump Christians in with terrorists. I find it hard to believe that too many liberal would do that since many liberals are Christians.

Or did you mean that he would lump terrorists in with Christians? Which he clearly did when he believed the Army of God when they claimed to be Christians against all other evidence. I would not condemn him for that nor think that taking people at their claims (when one should not) is either a liberal or a conservative trait.
Or that he would do what he complained about? Only he can answer that for us.
Or something else?

Maybe you were not trying to say any of those things. Maybe you just wanted to score cheap political points by making a dig at someone with whom you disagree but which would advance our dialog not at all. If that was what you wanted to do then you would not have needed to explain yourself and there would be no need for me to ask for clarification. But I would like to give you the benefit of the doubt that you did not do that.

I always love it when people tell me that I am a liberal...as if I should think its a bad word..I am liberal...I am proud of it...

but as for the point...yes Some Christians are Terrorist....saying that they are not true Christians because one does not agree or like them...dose not change anything. Many Muslims think What Bin Ladin and others have done with there Faith is Horrible...it does not mean that Bin Ladin is Not Muslim...only that he is a Terrorist with Extream views...who is Muslim...

Same as with Politics...that Fact that most Republicans or those on the Right would not agree with killing many people blowing up a building in OK City...does not mean that the those who blew up the OK city Federal Building...are not Right wing. I don't believe in going and setting fire to 20 hummers in a car dealership...as done by the ELF group...who is yes Liberal ...but because I don't agree and think it was stupid and they should be jailed for it...does not mean I can just say well they are not Liberal.

there's really no need to read an entire book about Muhammed. I think that's kind of a waste of time.But people should research it..study it

In the first place, the guy was a murderer. And, no, it's not that he once was a murderer and then he discovered Islam. No, quite the opposite: he invented Islam, and then became a murderer. He killed people who did not accept his religion, and he invented a conception of god in which God enlists humanity to murder for Him.

I think that's pretty much all anyone needs to know.

He was just jealous that the Jews had their own scripture, written in their own language, and the Christians had their own scripture, written in their own language, while the Arabs didn't have diddly squat - except for "djinn" (i.e., belief in genies). So, he set out to create not only his own religion, but a religion that would destroy other religions. Imagine a little child having a temper tantrum because he's just lost the game he was playing, and he gets irate and breaks the game so that no one else can play. Or the guy whose girlfriend dumps him, so he goes over to her house and shoots her. When people do stuff like that, they are living their lives as Muhammed did.

There you have it. That's the metaphysical essence of the matter. Everything else is just detail.

doug

Great synopsis regarding Mo and his "religion".

Werbung:
Back