Why doesn't the Green Party get as much coverage?

hades_leae

I didn't used to know about the other parties running for president. I think it's so weird that many don't even know about them as well because they are running for office, but it isn't until the official party nominees get elected that you hear about the other possible candidates.

I actually like Jill Stein, and no one knows about her like the republic and democratic candidates .

Why is that?

Werbung:
It's all about money and who promotes the campaign and smaller parties don't have those funds. While I do admire other parties coming forward, the chances of success are always limited, and one must look at the proper use of time and resources.

The ultimate goal is to be in power, and without support that isn't going to happen. Candidates need to build up their profiles years beforehand and most don't have the money, or time. The media also plays a part and as to whether they will support them and give them air time or newspaper space.

The corporate media ignores the Green Party because it could siphon votes from Queen Hillary.

Its the same in the UK - the Green Party have nothing in way of political standing.
They are liars anyway - they don't actually care about the environment; more like spearheading their political success despite the consequences.

Its the same in the UK - the Green Party have nothing in way of political standing.
They are liars anyway - they don't actually care about the environment; more like spearheading their political success despite the consequences.
Their hypocrisy rendered them moot

The Green Party is getting much more attention this year than in previous years, but they have some internal problems that also need to be fixed as well. They are running a candidate that babbles when she is supposed to be answering questions. They tend to embrace conspiracy theories and they don't have much in the way of institutional efficiency. Jill Stein even got sent to the wrong city in Ohio to make a speech.

Money is part of it, but there's a reason why Democrats and Republicans get donations while Greens and Libertarians are usually just protest candidates.

The Green Party has only 240,000 members and doesn't even have one party member elected to a state legislature. They would need to grow their party and get people elected to lower positions in order to get more attention. The Libertarian Party is a more credible third party right now which has more membership, has four members in office in state legislatures, and has attracted relatively high-profile candidates for their Presidential ticket.

Werbung:
Because the US, like most of the rest of the world is controlled by a death cult determined to turn this beautiful planet into a toxic waste dump.

Of course the green party will get no oxygen.

Comrade Stalin

Back