Why do people eat super-hot peppers?

Rick

Why not just put a blowtorch in your mouth? Why fry your tongue so that you can't tell anything else about how your food tastes? Are they masochists?

Werbung:
I LOVE EM!!!
CIMG0079.JPG

those look like normal jalapanos , not what I would call super hot peppers...hot yet, but not like many..you know the ones that your skin burns after you touch them ( never go to bathroom without washing after you eat them lol)

I like spicy, like mouth burns a bit spicy, but not if it wrecks the flavor

those look like normal jalapanos , not what I would call super hot peppers...hot yet, but not like many..you know the ones that your skin burns after you touch them ( never go to bathroom without washing after you eat them lol)

I like spicy, like mouth burns a bit spicy, but not if it wrecks the flavor

You mean these?
483.jpg

or These by itself
canned-vs-fresh-jalapenos-1.jpg

Love the hot food and love the burn. People who do not like hot food typically do not like the burn. You must get over this. Learn to love the burn.

Hot food is particularly good with an excellently crafted American Ale...

Why not just put a blowtorch in your mouth? Why fry your tongue so that you can't tell anything else about how your food tastes? Are they masochists?

I dont know maybe they just want to seem tough. I had some really nasty hot sauce a year ago I might as well have been drinking weapons grade pepper spray I couldnt taste a thing that entire weekend. I like hot foods but if I cant taste it what is the point?

Werbung:
I dont know maybe they just want to seem tough. I had some really nasty hot sauce a year ago I might as well have been drinking weapons grade pepper spray I couldnt taste a thing that entire weekend. I like hot foods but if I cant taste it what is the point?

Right, why waste your money on the rest of the food you can't taste? Instead, just get a mouthful of gasoline and set in on fire. :D

Back