Why did Joe lie ?

Werbung:
Why hasn't a democrat explained why joey lied about these things ? They know why and are just not man enough to tell the truth about it . Only 2 or 3 reasons I can come up with that make some sense .

none of us can read minds, so no one can really know. duh.

none of us can read minds, so no one can really know. duh.
I think it proves he did know hunters business partners and a high probability that he was involved in the scam .if proven he will be facing he will be impeached but face treason charges like his buddy Bob Mendez .

Bob was pretty stupid . His voting record is evidence against him..
And he was a moron to get caught with 430,000 in cash plus gold bars in his passion .
Hunter and or The big guy knew how to hide it xx ha
And Hunter was worth million and millions some estimate as much as 320000000 at one time .
His spending on lavish vacations and luxury home rentals add in strippers and hookers and a really bad crack addiction .

I think it proves he did know hunters business partners and a high probability that he was involved in the scam .if proven he will be facing he will be impeached but face treason charges like his buddy Bob Mendez .

Bob was pretty stupid . His voting record is evidence against him..
And he was a moron to get caught with 430,000 in cash plus gold bars in his passion .
Hunter and or The big guy knew how to hide it xx ha
And Hunter was worth million and millions some estimate as much as 320000000 at one time .
His spending on lavish vacations and luxury home rentals add in strippers and hookers and a really bad crack addiction .
You are welcome to your own biased opinion

Well here in America you are innocent until proven guilty. You might prefer Russia comrade
Exactly. Trump never colluded with Russia and never falsely accused the Biden family of shady dealings with criminals in Ukraine, yet he was condemned by wicked leftists and persecuted for years unjustly.

Exactly. Trump never colluded with Russia and never falsely accused the Biden family of shady dealings with criminals in Ukraine, yet he was condemned by wicked leftists and persecuted for years unjustly.
so you want your standard of justice to apply to republicans but not democrats.
why do you hate america?

Werbung:
Back