Who's put out with Sikhs ?

Werbung:
guns are illegal in chicago and it doesnt stop people murdering one another. how complicated is this ?
For the liberal mind ....simple facts = astrophysics

You have to keep in mind that liberals are completely incapable of forming a single independent thought of their own. This is the exact reason we see liberals on this board continuing to argue the same false talking points again and again even after multiple members have factually disproved their delusions.

It's all they have .....

To a liberal, the earth is and always will remain flat!

guns are illegal in chicago and it doesnt stop people murdering one another. how complicated is this ?

Because there are so many legal guns its very easy to still get one...Banning them in one city so you have to drive 20 miles to get one is pointless...I never called for banning guns...I have called for sensible gun control measures...of course Sensible is where you lose most gun nuts. But I know, America is just full of Violent people who want to murder...it has nothing to do with guns...the all the other major nations with far less gun deaths and real gun control laws...are just not as blood thirsty as the US...

For the liberal mind ....simple facts = astrophysics

You have to keep in mind that liberals are completely incapable of forming a single independent thought of their own. This is the exact reason we see liberals on this board continuing to argue the same false talking points again and again even after multiple members have factually disproved their delusions.

It's all they have .....

To a liberal, the earth is and always will remain flat!

thats because we have republican hacks who think if they say there talking point and ignore thought they have proven there case.

Werbung:
Back