Who paid for Hunter's Porsche and why?

mark francis

Hunter said Devin Archer paid for the Porsche just days before Hunter and Joe Biden met with Kazakhstan oligarch Kenes Rakishev. Archer said the money came from Rakishev. That seems logical. There does not seem to be a contradiction in the testimony but the testimony does seem to indicate that Rakishev's $140,000 gift to Hunter hinged on his ability to meet with Joe Biden. There seems to be no other logical explanation for the 'gift.'

Hunter Biden in testimony said Devon Archer paid for Porsche with money from unknown source - Washington Times 2-29-24

Hunter Biden’s testimony at odds with business partner over source of Porsche payment

Werbung:
Hunter Biden having a Porsche does not affect me or any other American citizen. Hunter Biden is not running for office. The attacks on Hunter are a Trumpist stunt of no importance.

Hunter Biden having a Porsche does not affect me or any other American citizen. Hunter Biden is not running for office. The attacks on Hunter are a Trumpist stunt of no importance.
Hunter Biden is accused of selling access to his daddy the vice president so yes its VERY relevant as to who paid for his 140 g car if he did not

Hunter said Devin Archer paid for the Porsche just days before Hunter and Joe Biden met with Kazakhstan oligarch Kenes Rakishev. Archer said the money came from Rakishev. That seems logical. There does not seem to be a contradiction in the testimony but the testimony does seem to indicate that Rakishev's $140,000 gift to Hunter hinged on his ability to meet with Joe Biden. There seems to be no other logical explanation for the 'gift.'

Hunter Biden in testimony said Devon Archer paid for Porsche with money from unknown source - Washington Times 2-29-24

Hunter Biden’s testimony at odds with business partner over source of Porsche payment
Too many hear says and not confirmable evidence.
Typical of you trawling through the Internet to find anything to denigrate the dems. Get some facts and I'll listen.

I believe House investigators are trying to determine if Joe Biden was selling influence to America's enemies through Hunter. That issue is important to the American people, especially since Democrats impeached Trump for asking Zelensky for help in the ongoing US investigation into political corruption in Ukraine that had been ongoing for years before Trump became president.

Too many hear says and not confirmable evidence.
Typical of you trawling through the Internet to find anything to denigrate the dems. Get some facts and I'll listen.
I agree. Unsubstantiated testimony from criminal defendants is nothing but hearsay unless the defendants can explain how their conflicting testimony is not contradicted by the evidence already uncovered.

Who cares about hunter?
God you morons need serious help lol
Hunter is a nobody and neither is his dad, the "big guy." These people are nothing without God and their world is destined to come crashing down all over them if they do not succeed in obtaining mercy from God.

Hunter is a nobody and neither is his dad, the "big guy." These people are nothing without God and their world is destined to come crashing down all over them if they do not succeed in obtaining mercy from God.
You are a nobody for sure
A whining one

I know that Biden;s son owning a Porsche has no effect on me. Tell me why it aficts you
Silly Mark thinks that God keeps the world safe by punishing evildoers before they commit their crimes. Note that God did nothing to prevent a rival religion, Islam, to take over the "Holy Land", nor did God do anything to prevent Hitler and his henchmen to torture and murder thousands of people.

lets take alook at Hunters sugar daddy why dontwe
I know that Biden;s son owning a Porsche has no effect on me. Tell me why it aficts you

Silly Mark thinks that God keeps the world safe by punishing evildoers before they commit their crimes. Note that God did nothing to prevent a rival religion, Islam, to take over the "Holy Land", nor did God do anything to prevent Hitler and his henchmen to torture and murder thousands of people.
DAAAAA it matters why with hunters history and why. Tell me smart guy how many men do you know that bought another man a 140.000 dollar car and why ?
Ill wait for you excuse.

lets take alook at Hunters sugar daddy why dontwe

DAAAAA it matters why with hunters history and why. Tell me smart guy how many men do you know that bought another man a 140.000 dollar car and why ?
Ill wait for you excuse.
It is not illegal for one person to buy another a car.
It is also not illegal to receive a car as a gift. He should pay taxes on it, as it is income.

Explain how Hunter Biden getting a car as a gift affects me or any American in any way.

It is also not illegal to receive a car as a gift. He should pay taxes on it, as it is income.

Explain how Hunter Biden getting a car as a gift affects me or any American in any way.
No its not but your unable to comprehend the situation . BOB Menedez wife claims the gold bars were here give by her mother . Thats not illegal either now is it . But of course we know she didn't .

YOU seem to be unable to comprehend how it works in the real world .now you got ny more weasel excuses .

I seems odd that Democrats are so angered by Justice Thomas receiving a small gift from a friend while the angry leftists are happy for Hunter that someone bought him a $150,000 sports car for no reason around the time the donor met with Hunter and his dad at a restraurant.

Werbung:
I agree. Unsubstantiated testimony from criminal defendants is nothing but hearsay unless the defendants can explain how their conflicting testimony is not contradicted by the evidence already uncovered.
You made the comment who paid for it. The implication is some skullduggery or something as usual. Prove it.

Back