who owned the land ?

so he's ok with bombing babies as long as "someone" says they are "just"?
that makes it easy. every war is "just" according to "someone"!
good thing your god is flexible about bombing babies
I believe God does approve of just defensive wars just like He approves of policemen carrying guns to be used as a last resort to shoot to kill violent criminals as a last resort.

Werbung:
I believe God does approve of just defensive wars just like He approves of policemen carrying guns to be used as a last resort to shoot to kill violent criminals as a last resort.
by "defensive" you are thinking isreal bombing gaza to the ground and making millions homeles is just then.
is bombing gaza to the ground a "last resort"?

by "defensive" you are thinking isreal bombing gaza to the ground and making millions homeles is just then.
is bombing gaza to the ground a "last resort"?
You appear to be just wanting to argue. Was the Hiroshima bombing just or not? Of course there are opinions on both sides. I will just let God sort it all out.

You appear to be just wanting to argue. Was the Hiroshima bombing just or not? Of course there are opinions on both sides. I will just let God sort it all out.

i do want to argue with people who have no problem with bombing babies.

1000 isrealis killed, 30,000 palestinians and counting.
does that sound like a "just deefnsive' war to you? sure doesnt to me

i do want to argue with people who have no problem with bombing babies.

1000 isrealis killed, 30,000 palestinians and counting.
does that sound like a "just deefnsive' war to you? sure doesnt to me
Just because I said the Allied bombing of German that killed many babies was likely justified does not mean I support bombing babies. I do support wars to crush terrorist mass murder, even if innocent people end up dying in the battles.

Just because I said the Allied bombing of German that killed many babies was likely justified does not mean I support bombing babies. I do support wars to crush terrorist mass murder, even if innocent people end up dying in the battles.

so you are ok with 30,000 dead and a million starving people with no medical care in gaza?

i am not. i think their response now is lo longer appropriate to what started it.

Last edited:
so you are ok with 30,000 dead and a million starving people with no medical care in gaza?

i am not. i think their response now is lo longer appropriate to what started it.
I am not OK with allowing Arab mass murderers to get away with mass murdering innocent people for fear that a baby might get killed if soldiers go after the murderers who are hiding behind babies.

I am not OK with allowing Arab mass murderers to get away with mass murdering innocent people for fear that a baby might get killed if soldiers go after the murderers who are hiding behind babies.
you are such a lying coward.
you can't answer that simple question because you are a coward

you are such a lying coward.
you can't answer that simple question because you are a coward
You are wrong to equate wars against mass murderers hiding behind children with crimes against humanity as if defensive wars against mass-murdering thugs are evil if a child is killed in the war.

You are wrong to equate wars against mass murderers hiding behind children with crimes against humanity as if defensive wars against mass-murdering thugs are evil if a child is killed in the war.
so yes or no, coward?
you are still being a coward. lol

so yes or no, coward?
you are still being a coward. lol
Yes, I support wars that kill people, including innocent people if that cannot be helped, to wipe out mass-murdering madmen who threaten the lives of tens of thousands of innocent children and babies by their senseless mass murders.

Can you provide us with any mention in any holy scripture regarding firearms?
Jesus said, "turn the other cheek"; he did not say, "aim for the head".

Yes, I support wars that kill people, including innocent people if that cannot be helped, to wipe out mass-murdering madmen who threaten the lives of tens of thousands of innocent children and babies by their senseless mass murders.
so you are ok with the 30,000 dead and the mass starvation?
wow, i hope other self proclaimed christians aren't as hateful as you.

Can you provide us with any mention in any holy scripture regarding firearms?
Jesus said, "turn the other cheek"; he did not say, "aim for the head".
Is that what the Jews did wrong on Oct 7? How many other Americans have you convinced of the evil of the Jewish sins from that day forward for not turning the other cheek?

Werbung:
so you are ok with the 30,000 dead and the mass starvation?
wow, i hope other self proclaimed christians aren't as hateful as you.
You should know I am not OK with the tragedies caused worldwide by the devastating consequences of sinning against God.

Back