Who is really to blame for federal debt

Werbung:
Besides refusing to admit that reagan had to spend money to clean up the mess carter created in the world, note how the OP graph excludes obozo's titantic debt creation. There's no debating people who evade/ignore facts.

Besides refusing to admit that reagan had to spend money to clean up the mess carter created in the world, note how the OP graph excludes obozo's titantic debt creation. There's no debating people who evade/ignore facts.

Your probably one of those punks who go postal when Obama blames Bush. :p Any who I fail to see why pointing the finger across the isle makes deficit spending any more acceptable.

The thread STARTED with finger pointing, as well as a distortion of history PUNK.

The thread STARTED with finger pointing, as well as a distortion of history PUNK.

Want some cheese with that whine? The thread started out with number cold hard numbers. Then because you didnt like what the numbers shown you pointed the finger the other direction and made silly excuses punk.

Want some cheese with that whine? The thread started out with number cold hard numbers. Then because you didnt like what the numbers shown you pointed the finger the other direction and made silly excuses punk.

The thread started with a TRUNCATED graph, ommitting obozo's debt catastrophe. It was reminiscent of the temperature graphs the GW cultists like to put up with the time intervals which refute their thesis neatly lopped off. :D Also, much like a dog who p_sses on a tree and then runs off, the poster didn't stick around to refute the cold hard fact that Reagan's spending had its roots in the 4 year disaster created by jimmy carter, leaving both domestic and foreign policy in chaos. YOU of course are too gutless to debate THAT.

The thread started with a TRUNCATED graph, ommitting obozo's debt catastrophe. It was reminiscent of the temperature graphs the GW cultists like to put up with the time intervals which refute their thesis neatly lopped off. :D Also, much like a dog who p_sses on a tree and then runs off, the poster didn't stick around to refute the cold hard fact that Reagan's spending had its roots in the 4 year disaster created by jimmy carter, leaving both domestic and foreign policy in chaos. YOU of course are too gutless to debate THAT.

So Reagan's spending was Carter's fault. I heard something really similliar to that lately I just cant point out exactly where...:rolleyes:

2009-06-08-Obama.jpg

No matter how much you try to blame the other party for your party's short comings the remain your party's short comings.

If a = b and b = c then a = c. So if fiscal liberal = deficit spending and deficit spending = Reagan then Ronald Reagan = fiscal liberal.

No matter how much you try to blame the other party for your party's short comings the remain your party's short comings.

Nobody will ever know based on the outcome of legitimate debate on the issue, because libs like you are too gutless and/or ignorant to debate the issue.

In the absence of any refutation from you (and nobody is holding their breath waiting for any :D) my statements on the issue stand, unrefuted. ;)

Nobody will ever know based on the outcome of legitimate debate on the issue, because libs like you are too gutless and/or ignorant to debate the issue.

In the absence of any refutation from you (and nobody is holding their breath waiting for any :D) my statements on the issue stand, unrefuted. ;)

Im probably more conservative than your punk ass.

I am just asking the question: Does or does not government spending stimulate the economy?

It does not.

If it did, ala Reagan, How ironic that you attack "government spending" under a Democrat as worthless, and then turn around and think Reagan's military spending helped the economy. Let me guess... you do not support Obama's stimulus package?

First of all, no, I do not support Obama's stimulus package...and second of all... I do not think Reagan's military spending was what caused the economy to grow.

It does not.

First of all, no, I do not support Obama's stimulus package...and second of all... I do not think Reagan's military spending was what caused the economy to grow.

Reagan grew the economy through deregulation, cutting non-military spending, and reducing taxes with the Economic Recovery Tax Act of 1981. Faced with a democrat free spending congress, he had to hike taxes again in 1986 to porevent deficits, but by then his policies had set off an immense boom in the economy, including a 17 year run-up in the stock market.

Not nice. We here at the HOP have our disagreements, but lets try to keep it civil.

You are not a lib...really? Okay. Prove it.

You asking for civility? BIOTCH please.

First lets define conservative... Small government & fiscal conservatism right? or is that just lip service?

Werbung:
Back