Who Is Anyonomous?

JayMick

We have Wikileaks supposedly doing the right thing and sharing proof of government corruption to the world. They are obtaining the information with an army of hackers under the guise of Anonymous. We are expected to believe that they are under the guise of Anonymous because they are fearful of prosecution. The liberals naturally support Wikileaks because they are pro-civil liberties and free-media. Fox News attacks Wikileaks because it is a threat to national security.

Because Wikileaks is anonymous, the government intelligence service has to look for everyone. See Wikileaks claims to be for transparency however their contributors are calling themselves Anonymous. This is a huge contradiction and impossible to argue against our government Intelligence’s reasoning for hunting down the secretive sect. Fox News continues to attack Wikileaks.

The plot comes together as soon as you find out who Anonymous is. Anonymous is an army of dangerous hackers who are stealing and looting from the American people. They are the Open Source Network. However, even though they may appear like rouge criminals spying and stealing from the greedy American elite, they are all supported by the World Government Hackers Alliance. Their goal is to create a one world government. The New World Order. The American government was forced to accept this because the world’s Intelligence services united against us after the Republican Party bullied other nations based on American military superiority.

Now before you get on Glenn Beck’s bandwagon and go all Republican you have to know this. The economic elite and Fox News are the main ones propagating and supporting this plot. They know that sooner or later the truth about Anonymous will come to the surface. When that happens Fox News and the economic elite can say “I told you so”, and get a huge rush of national support. This will win them the country. They will then pretend to reluctantly take control in this NWO while appearing to be completely against it.

This explains the greediness of the Republican Party. America will take the biggest economic hit in a NWO because it is the richest country. The Republicans know that in order for them to keep control they are going to have to continue to stay extremely wealthy. So they want to get all the country’s wealth and make America a master/slave dictatorship. They know this is the only way for them to remain as powerful in a NWO. They pretend to do this in America’s best interest. They will tell us it is how we remain a world power.

So you are going to have to know that Anonymous is hackers from Open Source Networks like GNU. They are easy to find and they are extremely dangerous and well equipped. And because I support free media and don’t want a witch hunt to be used to kill civil liberties then I will say the code that breaks the back of this entire plot:
I AM ANYONOMOUS!

by: Jay Mick

Werbung:
Back