Who else but Trump do we want in the WH to clean our government and society of corruption? Can anyone else handle this job or be trusted to do it?

Werbung:
I have dozens of examples. What made you foolishly think I have only one? Furthermore, there is no doubt there are far more cases of leftist miscarriages and perversions of justice than I have on files.
even "dozens" of examples proves nothing in the long history of crime. duh

Jack Smith's Long History of Failed Prosecution Cases Against Republicans (townhall.com) 7-28-23
Jack Smith's Long History of Failed Prosecution Cases Against Republicans

Sarah Arnold | July 28, 2023 6:45 PM

After news broke late Thursday night that corrupt Special Counsel Jack Smith was gearing up to bring additional charges against former President Trump, the 45th president insisted Smith was weaponizing the Justice Department.

Calling it “harassment,” Trump responded to Smith’s decision to bring more charges against him in the indictment over his possession of classified documents, despite President Joe Biden facing almost no repercussions for doing the same thing.

“It’s not a criminal case,” Trump began. “Where’s Biden with all the documents? He’s got 20 times, 30 times the documents I have, and he has not made it easy for them either. He has been hiding boxes. They’re sending boxes to Chinatown. Boxes are being sent to Chinatown, yet China is paying them millions of dollars. You explain that one. You don’t even hear about it. All you hear about is Trump.”

The former president condemned the two-tiered justice system, calling it an “injustice” and saying that the U.S. is a failing nation under the leadership of the Democratic Party.

Trump vowed to fire Smith should he be elected in 2024, noting his troubling record of failed and suspected prosecutions against prominent public figures.

Among his most notable corruption cases, Smith – who was tapped by equally evil Attorney General Merrick Garland – was overturned unanimously in the Supreme Court. ...

The Supreme Court also rebuked Smith and warned that “the uncontrolled power of criminal prosecutors is a threat to our separation of powers.” ...

“He’s destroyed a lot of lives. Lives have been destroyed. He’s destroyed people—he’s destroyed lives,” Trump said of Smith. "He was Lois Lerner and the IRS case, which was one of the most egregious abuses what happened. The government had to apologize to people."

Trump condemned Smith for going after Christians and Republicans, calling him “deranged.” He said the special counsel had abused his power and that history would look upon this moment, saying it would be remembered as an “embarrassment” for the entire nation.
townhall is not a credible independent source. duh

even "dozens" of examples proves nothing in the long history of crime. duh
If you make light of even one gross miscarriage of justice against innocent Americans, you should be ashamed of yourself. That is like Hillary lying about deaths in Benghazi to help Obama's 2012 reelection campaign.

1702259955058.png

Th Trump-hating DA has a history of bias and unanimously overturned convictions. The problem is not Trump, it is the looting and lying leftist thieves and crooks who stole the 2020 election by fraud.
Is that an echo?
Someone keeps repeating some bullshit about election fraud.

I've never had this much fun with my clothes on.

Do you feel like anything posted on Town Hall is false? Did the SCOTUS unanimously overturn the verdict in jack Smith's bungled case and rebuke him, or not?
i know its biased, so posting something from there as if it proves something is stupid.

the fact that one of his cases got overturned proves nothing about a bias against trump. people get cases overturned all the time.

One animal to another.
When he treats others as animals, like the whores he pays, it should be reciprocal.
Sex with a whore is now proof the man is an animal? How many animals, including Bill Clinton, satisfied their animal lusts on Epstein's Pedophile Isle? Democrats should stop keeping the Epstein jet flight logs hidden from the public so we would know the answer. We know too many rich, famous, and/or powerful Democrat supporters do not want the list exposed, explaining the reason Democrats refuse to do the right thing.

Is that an echo?
Someone keeps repeating some bullshit about election fraud.

I've never had this much fun with my clothes on.
I wish leftist Democrat supporters would stop criticizing those concerned with the massive evidence of 2020 voting fraud and start trying to refute the evidence for a change.

Werbung:
i know its biased, so posting something from there as if it proves something is stupid.

the fact that one of his cases got overturned proves nothing about a bias against trump. people get cases overturned all the time.
Criticizing facts posted on Town Hall will never turn those facts into lies nor will it turn whiney-butt critics into respectable American citizens.

Back