Where is he now, when we need him?

Little-Acorn

gm09101320091014120155.jpg

Werbung:
I hear McDonalds is giving out Nobel Peace Prizes in the Happy Meals

Obama won the "nobel PIECE prize " because of his HUGE EARS, Football shaped head ,and his skinny partner "prompter"! lol,lol "What a JOKE we have for pres-I -dent ! "tthaats-aal- Ffolks! mmm-mmm-mmm-! Obama! lol,lol

for all the talk, has anyone actuly ever said anyone who they thought should get it more?

Not that I hold it against him, speeding tickets at the Indy 500, gotta break eggs to make an omelet and all, but anyone not in charge of an armed conflict would be a start. I mean, it creeps me out that they're being relativistic about it, either that or just thinking what they want to think.

To name a name - maybe that new president of Taiwan - I don't like him, might be losing the peace, but he's de-escalating the situation.

for all the talk, has anyone actuly ever said anyone who they thought should get it more?

Oh, NO...not 'ALWAYS' :rolleyes:

I'm still waiting for that 'LIST' of priorities that this MENTAL MIDGET said that our president was ignoring. All 'ALWAYS' seems able to do is B & M without any substance and seems to have been 'STUCK ON STUPID' about President Obama using a teleprompter {as if G.W.B. and all of the other former Presidents only memorized their speeches}...HOLY POINT OF NO RETURN :D

None of these detractors ever have a logical thinking mental moment...they just follow the most recent cartoon/Rush Limbaugh/Glen Beck mental dribble and think that it is amusing ;)

Werbung:
All this Right Wing ranting and raving doesn't change anything. We still have yet to see a Health Care Reform bill from them, or any other ways of dealing with the economic crisis that the democrats inherited from GWBush. All we hear is this meaningless drivel about fascism, as if their last President wasn't power happy.

Back