When Romney takes office on Jan. 20, 2013, what will departing Democrats do?

The departing Democrats will, well, depart.

Then they will begin to plan ways to regain power.

The remaining Democrats will do the same thing every minority party does: Begin to throw sh*** at whatever the party in power tries to do.

Just like the Republicans have been doing for the past few years.

and the circus will continue, just with new clowns.

Republicans have never done what the Clinton criminals did.

Werbung:
Republicans have never done what the Clinton criminals did.
Um... throwing (bleep) was not a literal thing.

Republicans have been throwing, heaping, piling figurative (bleep!) on top of whatever the Democrats tried to do for the past few years now. I'm sure that the Democrats will do the same should they lose the WH and Senate.

Um... throwing (bleep) was not a literal thing.

Republicans have been throwing, heaping, piling figurative (bleep!) on top of whatever the Democrats tried to do for the past few years now. I'm sure that the Democrats will do the same should they lose the WH and Senate.

Not true.
The only problem in Washington is The Traitor--Mr. Harry Reid who has stalled the Senate for four years and TRIED to blame it on Republicans.

It's not working.

The Angry ones--they always burn their own neighborhoods--then complain they have to take buses for two hours to get groceries--like they did in the L.A. Riots. That was a fun time.

Someday I might tell you exactly how fun the LA riots were. I was one of the ragtops.

Recall that the last time Democrats left the White House etc. to make way for the Republican who defeated them (in January 2001), they committed vandalism, stole things, pried all the letter W's off the computer keyboards etc.

I predict that this January, when Romney and his staff move in to the White House, they will find...

...all the empty chairs are missing!

:D

I predict that you dont know that that story was shown ..yep wrong and or exaggerated.. also the same things happened when Bush left office for Clinton.

Bush had to replace the carpets in the oval office after Clinton left.

That was due to the Luminol hits they picked up all over the floor--they pulled up the "soiled" carpet and using Lysol removed the remnants of the Clinton-Lewinsky Affair. They say it was all over--walls, carpets, the works.

An Oval Office first--but--Clinton has soiled a lot of places--like his old office in Little Rock. It REALLY took a beating!

Werbung:
Sorry, I know you hate facts...also I am sure you will hate to find out that CLinton and Monica never did stuff in the oval office...I know it sounds nice to say..but facts are facts...you should find about how they work and try them sometime.

I guess you weren't around in those days.
It was front page news.
IN the Oval Office.

The same office Ronald Reagan would not even remove his suit-coat, he thought it was more formal than that--he respected the office.

Back