What are you going to do if Biden loses?

Stray Bullet

Democrats, seriously consider the what if and don’t just arrogantly say he’s gonna win like a cocky bastard. What are you going to do with yourself? Will you blame Biden? Or the people that he willfully alienated?

This must be said because with the attitudes I’m witnessing I don’t think democrats are going to be able to handle it if it happens. And it’s important to understand the long game plan. Biden’s candidacy was always centered around the short term. That’s why he’s probably going to lose. It was a small victory. And it’s going to take a lot of more than that to truly beat Trump and Trumpism.

Werbung:
99.99999 percent of dems will go on as always
Whoever wins will boast whoever loses whines

99.99999 percent of dems will go on as always
Whoever wins will boast whoever loses whines
Democrats will win 9% of US counties but 99 million votes from a handful of large Democrat voting wards with massively bloated voting registries, strict laws against voter IDs and citizenship verifications, massive voting machine support with protections against investigating voting machines, millions of unverified after hours ballot diumps, and so forth.

Democrats will win 9% of US counties but 99 million votes from a handful of large Democrat voting wards with massively bloated voting registries, strict laws against voter IDs and citizenship verifications, massive voting machine support with protections against investigating voting machines, millions of unverified after hours ballot diumps, and so forth.
Right wing blather
Only morons talk about winning counties since they are irrelevant

Right wing blather
Only morons talk about winning counties since they are irrelevant
Democrats understandably wish to avoid discussing the fact that the majority of voters in more than 90% of rural American voting precinsts voted for Trump. Democrat wins come from massive vote counts from big Democrat voting wards with bloated voting registries, rules against voter IDs, loose collections of hundreds of thousands of unverifiable mail-in ballots, rules forbidding precinct workers asking for proof of citizenship, unbelievably large spikes in voting machine results that defy laws of logic and break rules of statistical evaluations, and strict rules against allowing anyone not approved by Democrat party officials from examining or operating Dominion voting machines.

Last edited:
Democrats understandably wish to avoid discussing the fact that the majority of voters in more than 90% of rural American voting precinsts voted for Trump. Democrat wins come from massive vote counts from big Democrat voting wards with bloated voting registries, rules against voter IDs, loose collections of hundreds of thousands of unverifiable mail-in ballots, rules forbidding precinct workers asking for proof of citizenship, unbelievably large spikes in voting machine results that defy laws of logic and break rules of statistical evaluations, and strict rules against allowing anyone not approved by Democrat party officials from examining or operating Dominion voting machines.
I have no problem discussing it. Duh
Rural morons love Trump
But how many counties are won by a candidate is totally irrelevant and the sign of a right wing moron who thinks it means anything

I have no problem discussing it. Duh
Rural morons love Trump
But how many counties are won by a candidate is totally irrelevant and the sign of a right wing moron who thinks it means anything
There are two classes in America: the leftist elitists who despise American patriots, especially the poor, and American patriots who despise leftist crimes and fraud.

There are two classes in America: the leftist elitists who despise American patriots, especially the poor, and American patriots who despise leftist crimes and fraud.
how about the classs of right wing morons who continue to post about "trump won all these counties!" as if that meant something?

Werbung:
Democrats, seriously consider the what if and don’t just arrogantly say he’s gonna win like a cocky bastard. What are you going to do with yourself? Will you blame Biden? Or the people that he willfully alienated?

This must be said because with the attitudes I’m witnessing
What attitudes? You mean your opinion.

I don’t think democrats are going to be able to handle it if it happens. And it’s important to understand the long game plan. Biden’s candidacy was always centered around the short term.
That rush of blood to form that opinion must have hurt. You might want it to be short but you have no input.
That’s why he’s probably going to lose.
That's the whole reason? You come to that conclusion unaided. What a brilliant political strategist you think you are.
It was a small victory. And it’s going to take a lot of more than that to truly beat Trump and Trumpism.
There were millions of republicans switched to Biden at the last election the states prove that.
Now Trump has all his baggage and because he was such a failure last time, do you think those people will switch back to him? The sun will rise in the west before that.
If you believe the polls, 5% of republicans will not vote for Trump if he is convicted of a crime, like what he is facing. That is enough to swing an election anywhere. His approval rating has dropped nearly 10% since his troubles started. Don't tell me that augers well for him.

I'll make it clear now. It doesn't matter to me if Trump does win. His last term taught him what he should have done in respect to his authoritarian wishes. The comments he's making about persuing opponents can and will be taken as his policy. Next will be his promise to basically burn the constitution and install Marshall law. He has just recently stated he will only accept the election results in November if he wins.

My point here is the idiot lie IQ republican godbotherers need a good does of fascism to make them realise what a mistake they made. They didn't see him as the false Messiah last time. He conned the lot of them, the dumb bastards.
Sadly, those same dickheads are still out there willing to vote again.

I won't elaborate on it but don't forget his promised bloodbath if he doesn't win. Do you know think he will win? I doubt it very much.

Back