Well so much for the electric car experiment as every Chicago Tesla is dead

Werbung:
from your own link: "Tesla owners in the Midwest were left scrambling this week as severe temperatures prompted charging issues that left some stranded in the bitter cold."

left SOME. not "every" as you claim. lol

god you can't even lie intelligently. lol
but you are an idiot so that's to be expected.

from your own link: "Tesla owners in the Midwest were left scrambling this week as severe temperatures prompted charging issues that left some stranded in the bitter cold."

left SOME. not "every" as you claim. lol

god you can't even lie intelligently. lol
but you are an idiot so that's to be expected.
They are all dead, unless stored in a heated garage, and Elon Musk doesn't give a shit either

They are all dead, unless stored in a heated garage, and Elon Musk doesn't give a shit either
prove they are all dead, moron.
why did the story YOU linked say SOME and not ALL, moron? lol
you can't even lie intelligently.
hahahahahahahhahahha

prove they are all dead, moron.
why did the story YOU linked say SOME and not ALL, moron? lol
you can't even lie intelligently.
hahahahahahahhahahha

But what do you care, the only car you own is an uber

But what do you care, the only car you own is an uber

so quote the proof that EVERY tesla in chicago is dead. quote the time in which video says those words and proves it.

all this proves is that you are desperate and flinging youtubes here after I made you look stupid. lol

so quote the proof that EVERY tesla in chicago is dead. quote the time in which video says those words and proves it.

all this proves is that you are desperate and flinging youtubes here after I made you look stupid. lol
You are nobody and nothing, and this isn't court, so I do not need prove anything. But your delusions prevent you from knowing this. Sorry but I gotta go cook my sea scallops in cream and spinach. See ya after dinner

You are nobody and nothing, and this isn't court, so I do not need prove anything. But your delusions prevent you from knowing this. Sorry but I gotta go cook my sea scallops in cream and spinach. See ya after dinner
of course you dont need to prove your claims.
as long as you dont mind looking like a lying moron.

Everything the govt touches it screws up. All progress in commerce is the product of someone attempting to get rich by satisfying more and more people with more & better stuff they want. Phones were made & serviced by govt regulated monopolies and little changed in size, shape, and features for 75 years until Ma bell was broken up in the 70s into Baby Bells and phone companies stopped making their own phones internally. Car phones were monsters in a canvas bag that took up half of the front seat then, calls were expensive and clumsy. The Motorola cell phone began a process of real competition and today's phone does everything but the dishes and you can choose among many service providers instead of just one single company. Personal computers, same thing. My son's 1st computer in 1989 cost 3 times as much as a much better computer today; $1200 in 1989 dollars verses $400 in 2024 dollars. Look at cruise liners which almost carry more passengers & crew than some of the small islands they visit. There are container ships that carry 20,000 containers keep freight costs down. These things made great progress because they were not regulated by govt. These advances in providing what the market demanded made some people rich. We want that. That's not the way people get rich in communist/collectivist economies. Almost nothing you want comes from collectivist economies except stuff that is less useful and shoddy. People are climbing over walls to get out of commie countries and again climbing over walls to get into capitalist countries. Young people who are ignorant of history are drawn by the siren sounds of equality for all. In reality, equally poor is a lot more like it.

Werbung:
Seek help lol

Apple Inc. - Buy​

Zacks' proprietary data indicates that Apple Inc. is currently rated as a Zacks Rank 2 and we are expecting an above average return from the AAPL shares relative to the market in the next few months. In addition, Apple Inc. has a VGM Score of C (this is a weighted average of the individual Style Scores which allow you to focus on the stocks that best fit your personal trading style). Valuation metrics show that Apple Inc. may be overvalued. Its Value Score of D indicates it would be a bad pick for value investors. The financial health and growth prospects of AAPL, demonstrate its potential to underperform the market. It currently has a Growth Score of C. Recent price changes and earnings estimate revisions indicate this would be a good stock for momentum investors with a Momentum Score of B.

Back